CH. 11

I look through a little window, and I could see the water raising up, and I yelled for help if anyone could hear me but no response came.  "Help can anyone hear men, hello help me. Help me." I was looking for Kaiba and I told him where I could fine Yami. " Mr. Kaiba, Mr. Kaiba thank god, where's the master arms take someone under arrest." then he look at me in a confused look and told me "What you have to get into a boat right away." and I just said "No, I'm doing this with or out your help sir , but without will take longer." He looked at me and told me the directions. "Take the elevator very bottom, go to the left, down the criminal passage, then go right then left you come to a long corridor."

{Time skip to yami.}

"Oh this gonna be bad." I look at the water coming in and I just got up into a desk. "oh shit, oh shit."

I was running to the elevator and said. "Excuse me." and a guy said "I'm sorry sir, the lifts are closed." I look at him and I didn't have time for this shit and grab his shirt. "I'm through with piloted, god damn it now take me down." He took me down and I close the doors. "E deck." I was standing there catching my breath until water coming in and the guy wanted to go back. "I'm going back up." and I said "no, no" and then the guy yelled at me saying that he will go back up. "I'm going back up, I'm going back up." I was walking until I saw two long corridors and yelled Yami name. "Yami , "Yami, Yami." then he responded. "Yugi." I turn around and yelled "Yami." and he responded again "Yugi I'm in here." and I yelled "Yami." " I'm here." and when I open the door I saw him and said "Yami, Yami, I'm sorry i'm sorry, I'm so sorry." we kiss and then he said "Mahad put in my pocket." and I said "I know, I know," then he said "Listen Yugi, you got to find a spare key alright, look in that cabinet, there. Is a little sliver one Yugi." I look at the keys and there are all bronze. "These are all bronze ones." then he told me to look at the desk. "Check right here Yugi." I was looking and he told me. "Yugi, how you find out i didn't do it." "I didn't I realize I already knew." we look at each other. "Keep looking." "oh"

{Time skip to the head of the ship.}

I look everywhere and said. "no key, there's no key." then I look at him and he told me. "Alright Yugi listen, you got to go and find some help I'll be alright." I look at him and kiss him and said "I'll be right back." "I'll just wait here." I look if i could find a staircase and lucky I did. "Hello is anyone here, hello is anybody down here, we need help hello, damn it. can anyone hear me please hello, hello." I look at a guy and I told him but he left running then I rest a little bit and the lights were going on and off and then I said "hello." I was relief when I saw a guy carrying lifebelts jacket in his hand and I was telling him about Yami but he wouldn't listen so I just punch him. " Oh sir, you shouldn't be here." "Wait I need your help there's a man down there and his trap." "There's no need to panic." "No I'm not panicking you're going the wrong way let go of me LISTEN." I punch him while catching my breath then he said. "The hell with you." and I just stand against the wall catching my breath, until I saw an axe and broke the glass and swam towards the room where Yami was at. "Yami." "Yugi." I showed him the axe " will this work." "I guess we'll find out, come on." I was about to used until he told me to do some practice. "Wait, wait do some practice over there. Good now try to the same mark again yugi you could do it. Okay come Yugi really hard and very fast, wait open you hands a little more." Then I said "Like that." "Listen Yugi I trust you, go." the both of us got happy because I actually did it and then we were trying to find a way out. "You did it, oh shit this is cold, oh shit, shit, shit." We saw the exit that was being block by the water and we just find another way out. "This is the way out." "Will we gotta find another way come on."

{Time skip to Madha and Atem scene.}

"Mahad" "He not at the side." "Were running out of time, this trading monet is not letting any men on." "There one on the other side, that is letting men on." I look at Mahad and I said "Well that's our play, but we need so insurse first come on."

Yami was breaking down the door and then a guy said we had to pay for it but we said Shut up to him. "Hey what are think you're doing, you have to pay for that you. That's white star property." and we both turn around and said "SHUT UP."

"You can't keep us down here like animals, the ship is bloody sinking." "Make room for the women, unlock the gate, women only no men." We reach to where Ryou was at and is pack. "For god sake man, there's women and children down here, let us go that we could have a chance. Yami." "Ryou can we get out." "It hopeless that way." "Will whatever we do we gotta do it fast." Then I saw Joey coming and I hug him. "Yami." "Joey." "The boats are all gone." Then I told the both of them "This whole place is flooding, we gotta get out of here fast, alright let's go this way come on.." We were looking for a exit until we found one, then i told the guy. "Open the gate." "go back down to the main stairway." Open the gate right now." "Go back to the main stairway Like I told you." I look at Yugi and I had it. "GODDAMN SON OF BITCH!." I look at the bench and then I told Ryou and Joey to give me a hand. "Joey, Ryou give a hand." "Move aside, move aside, movie aside." While Yugi was moving people I was like "ONE, TWO, THREE, AHHH, AGAIN." After I knock the gate down I grab Yugi hand and Ryou punch the guy. "Let's go Yugi." "You can't go up there you can't do this." {Ryou punching the guy.}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next part will be up shortly sorry I took long to write this chapter, if you see Titanic good, if you haven't seen it go and watch it. and I'M HAPPY THAT MY BABY LEO WON AN OSCAR. HE DESERVE IT ALSO GO SEE THE REVIENT IS REALLY GOOD. BE WARN IS A TWO HOUR MOVIE BUT IS GOOD.

Yami: Stop saying that Carmen, you're making me jealous.

*me keep saying "my baby leo won."

Yami: *sigh* what to do with you love.