Ch. 5

Chapter five everyone, okay.  xoxoxo to all my readers. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai p.o.v

I look at Yami while he was looking at Yugi walking away with his older brother and I just look at the clothes he was wearing and then an idea came into my head. "Wil Jack looks you have sticky spot to be around, Why do they always announce dinner like a dame cavalry charge." I look at Yugi laughing at my joke. "Should we get dress brother, see you at dinner Yami." Then when they all left I stood there with Yami and look at him. "Um son, Son, you a possible chance on what you doing." Then he response back "No, not really."

"Will you bout to go to the snake pit, what are you planning to wear?." I sigh when he shrugged his shoulders. "I figure come on." We went to my room and then I let him borrow my son suit.

"I was right you and my son are about the same size."

"Almost."

"You shine up like a new penny hahha."

~Time Skip to dinner.~

Yami p.o.v

I went up to first class and I didn't even know what I was suppose to do, So I lean up against the pole and the passengers were saying good evening to me, then while I saw the first class passengers walking. I saw the guys have one arm behind their back and I got the concept like fast, and I waited for Yugi to come down.

"Good even sir." I look at him then smile at him, then I lean against the pole, with my arms cross. "Good evening." I look at Atem and Heba coming down, then when I saw Yugi I grab his hand and kiss it.

"I saw that once in a nickelodeon, and I always wanted to do it." Then I let my arm out and Yugi put his arm with my arm and I imitate one of the rich guy's and we chuckle a bit. Then Yugi introduce me to Atem again.

"Darling, surely you remember Mr. Senne.

"Senne, will that's amazing you almost pass by like a gentleman." I hold my cool and responded.

"Almost" we walk to the diner room and Yugi was telling every first class people in the room.

"That's Bakura the riches man on ship, his little wifey their Marik is my age and a delicate condition, see he try to hide quite the scandal." "And over here we have Seto and Kairim, he designed long durays along with his talent very popular with the royals." Then we stood there and Mai came up.

"Care to escort a lady to dinner."

"Certainly" We walk and Atem turn around to call Yugi, but he didn't pay attention.

"Sweet pea, sweet pea."

"There nothing to it Yami, remember they love money so pretend you own a gold mine and you're in the club, "Hey Bakura."