Ch. One

*Warning flashback will be in bold and this chapter is long.*
--------------------

yugi look at the screen of what used to be Queen marry the second.

Is been 84 years and I can still smell the fresh paint. The China had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Queen Marry the second was called the ship of dreams, and it was. It really was.

Flashback
All around me, people were amazed over the ship. I could not help myself. Looking up from under the brim of my hat, I said, "I do not see what all the fuss is about. It does not look any bigger than the Mauritania." Atem laughed. "You can be blase about some things, Yugi but not about Queen Marry the second. It's over 100 feet longer than the Mauretania , and far more luxurious." He turned to help my brother step down from the Renault. "Your brother is far too difficult to impress, Heba." My brother laughed his refined laughs the one that  told me that he was not pleased with me- then he looked up at the ship.
"So this is the ship they say is unsinkable."

"It is unsinkable," Atem declared. Ra himself could not sink that ship," and I inwardly gasped at this blasphemy, while keeping my look of boredom pasted on my face.