Ch.15: Sennen, Yugi Sennen

Me: Final ending.....

Yami/ yugi: what are planing Carmen?.

Me: You'll guys see *wink*

Yami- Carmenlita1 doesn't own yugioh nor the charaters, but she owns the plot/ story so don't steal.

Note: If you see the italic it means yugi is explaining okay

--------------_------_-------------

I was sleeping , until I woke up and saw a ship called Carpathia a ship where they help us to finds our loves one and I look at Atem and said to myself "why did he survive."  I didn't pay attention and cover my face with a brown plated quilt I had.
----------------------------
That's the last time I ever saw him, he's married of course and harried his minions but the crush of twent-nine he interested his heart and he put a pistol in his mouth that year, or do I read.
----------------------------------------

I was looking at the statue of liberty thinking and then an officer told me give me my name and I did. "May I take your name  please love." I look at t him and I said "Sennen, Yugi Sennen." "Thank you."
------------

We didn't fine anything on Yami, there's no record of him at all.

No there wouldn't be would there, and I never spoken of him til now not to anyone, not to even to your grandfather. A guys heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But now you know  there's was a man named Yami Sennen and he save me, in every way a person can be saved. I don't even have a picture if him he exits now only in my memory.
---------------------------

Is this the real ending of this book hmm.......