Ch. 6

THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 6

I went to meet up with Yami by the clock like the note said, and then he turned around and told me "So you really want to go to a real party."

~Time skip to the Third class deck party.~

I was clapping and laughing, while a guy was speaking to me in a different language and then I heard glass and table noise and I turn around and saw a drunk guy asking for more beer and I just laugh. then the music stop and everyone clap then Yami said to the little boy with he was dancing with. "I'm gonna dance with him now alright, come on,

"what."

"come on, come with me."

He grab my hand and I said "Yami wait, I can't do this." then he replied back "Will we got to get a little closer like this."

He pulled me closer and he look at the little boy and said. "You're still my best boy mokaba." Then I told him,

"I don't know the steps." "neither do i just go with it." I gasp and he told me. "Don't think." He was taking spinning me around, and I was having fun like I never had fun before in my life then I said.

"Wait Yami, wait, stop Yami." He didn't listen and we kept dancing, then he let go of me and grab my hand a pulled me up to a dancing stage, He was challenge me if I could do the same moves. like him and I took off my shoes and a guy grab them for me, The we armed cross and spin in circle. "Yami no,

"Wahhhh" I laugh a little bit.

~Time skip.~

Then we went to a table were two guys were arm wrestling and Yami grab two glass a beer and I was drinking non stop and Yami was looking at me and I said "What you think a first class girl can't drink. Then a drunk guy bump into Yami making him spill his beer on me and I just laugh. "Hey get out of here, you're alright." "I'm fine."

Then I put my glass of beer down and I said "So you guy's think your touch men, let's see you do this, hold this for me Yami hold it up." I was keeping my balance and next thing I was standing on my toes but I couldn't hold it due to the pain "Ow" and Yami catch me then a guy said "Jesus mary and joseph." and then we were looking at each other "You're alright."

"I haven't done that in years." and and Atem right hand man saw us, and then we did the snake. and I was having the time of my life, Like I never had this much fun at all. I had a blast never had this much fun is nice to bind the rules....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know is short, hope you like it i'm on a roll updated two chapters and I will update more okay gotta figure out the rest of the chapters.