Chapter. 4

This for my readers and my sister SyraTsukiano, Chapter four everyone. I try okay. Drill: bold is for who's talking okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yugi p.o.v

The next morning Yami and I walk the first class deck, and he was telling about his story life and then I told him the reason why I wanted to jump......

"I been on my own since I was 15 since my folks died, and I didn't had any brothers or sisters or close skin in that part of the country. So I lead on out of there and never been back since. you could call me tumble weed blowing in the wind."

We stood silent for a while until he started to talk again.

"Will Yugi, we walk about a mile on this boat deck and chew how the weather's been, and how I grew up. But that's not the reason you came to talk to me is it."

I stood quiet and look down then I started to speak.

"Mr. Sennen I, he interrupt me by him saying his name, and then I said his name with a confuse look.

"Yami", I want to thank you for what you did.Not just for um pulling me back." Then I look at him and he response was

"You're Welcome." then we both stood silent and I responded.

"Look, I know what you must be thinking. Poor little rich boy what does he know about messerie." I didn't even bother on looking at him.

"No, No that's not what I was thinking, what was I thinking of was what could've happened to this boy to make him think he had no way out." I walk over to the leaning post and I told him. "Will I, it was everything, it was my whole life and all the people in it. And the hercher in my life plunging head in me, powerless to stop it. I showed him my engagement ring. "God look at that thing, you'll would've gotten straight to the bottom." I stood quiet and responded "five hundred invitations gone out, all of Egypt court is going to be there, and all the wild I feel like standing in the crowded room screaming the top of my lungs and no one even look up." I pause for a bit until Yami said this to me.

"You love him?."

"Pardon me."

"Do You love him?." I look at him like is he really asking me this, "You being quite rude, you shouldn't been asking me this." Then he look at me. "Will is a simple question, you like the guy or not." I laugh a little bit. "Ha, this is not a suitable conversation."

"Why can't you just answer the question." I look at him and laugh. "This observe, you don't know me, I don't know you and we're not having this conversation at all. You are rude and uncouth and perspective. and I am leaving now Yami, Mr. Sennen is been a pleasure I saw you and had to thank you and I had thank you."

"And you insulted me."

"Will you deserve it." I stood there still shaking his hand and he just look at me then at my hand.

"Right, Thought you were leaving."

"I am, your so annoying." I started to walk away until i turn back and told him. "Wait I don't have to leave this part of my ship you leave."

"Oh, Oh. will,will now who's being rude.

I look at him and then I took a "book"  that he's always holding. "What is this stupid thing you carrying around, so what are you an artist or something." I look through it and I was shock at his amazing drawing skills. "This is good, their um really good actually. Yami this is exclusive work." I look at him and he told me.

"Ah, didn't think to much of old Pari."

"Pairs, you do get around for a poor." I look at him and tried to fix it. "Will uh a person for limited needs."

"Go on, a poor guy you could say it."

I look at more drawings. "Will , "Will and these were drawn from life.

"Will that's on of good thing about Pairs lot of guys willing to take their clothes off." I look at him and chuckle a bit then I ran across a drawing of a guy. "You like this guy you used him several times. then he respons.

"Will he had beautiful hands u see." I told him a comment and he stutter a bit. "No... No, No just with his hands, he was one legged prostitute see.'' I look and the drawing. "Oh, "Oh" "Ah he had a good sense of humor though, oh and this guy, he always sit in this bar every night wearing every piece of jewelry he owns waiting for his long lost love." I look at him then at the book then at him.

"You have a gift Yami, you do, you see people."

"I see you."

Then when he said that I got all happy, then he said.

"And."

'You wouldn't jump."

--------------------------------------------------

As I promise there, you go, Five will be the dinner part okay.