Chapter 10

After they took Yami away Atem and I stood in the cabin and Atem look at me and I just roll my eyes then he walk up to me and slap me then he was yelling at me, but I couldn't even know what was going everything was spinning inside of my head. Until we heard a knock and Atem let go of my arms.

"You're a little slut isn't, look at me when I'm talking to you." {Knock on the door.} "Mr. Hockley" Atem shouted "Not now we're busy." "Sir I been told to ask you please put on you lifebelts. and come up to the boat." "I said not now." "I'm sorry to convent you Mr. Hockley , but is captain's orders, please dress warmly is quite cold tonight." He look at me smirking while I was rubbing my check. "The mayor suggest top coats and hats." and Atem said "This is ridiculous." Then the guy said to me "Not to worry sir, I'm sure is a percussion."

{Time Skip to third class/ telegrams and lifeboats.} "Everybody up, lifebelts on." "Hmm, what. what is the yelling about." "Everybody put your lifebelts on." "What's the ruckus?." "just put your lifebelts on."

"Cqd?. sir." "That's right Cqd, is a distress call that's our position, tell who ever responds. We're going down by the head and need an immently asstiness." "Blind me."

"Mr White, Mr. While were are the passengers?." " They all went back inside too damn cold and noisy for them."

"Hey sonny, you have us dress up and now we're cooling our heels." "Sorry mom, let me go and find out." "I don't think nobody knows what the fuck is going on around here." I was with Atem and my brother Heba then I saw Kaiba and went up to him to tell me the truth. "God damn english, doing everything by the book." "There's no need for language Mr. Hockley, go back and turn on the heaters up in our rooms, I will like a cup of tea when I return. "Yes sir, yes sir." I was standing there and I went up to Kaiba "Mr. Kaiba, I saw the iceberg, and I see it in your eyes please tell me the truth." He look at Atem then he told me. "The ship will sink." "You certain." "Yes in hour, or two of most all of this will be at the bottom of the atlantic" then Atem said "what." then Kaiba told me. "Please I don't want be responsible for a panic, and get to a boat quickly, don't wait, you remember about the boats." I response back. "Yes, I understand." and with that he left and I stood there thinking.

{Time Skip, I'm too damn lazy to type every scene, if you guys see Titanic you know what happened.}

"Come on sister, you heard the man into the boat." I was standing there, then Atem said something and then I was looking at the couple and I just got mad at my brother. "Any room a gentleman's, gentleman." "Only women and children this time sir." then My Heba said "Is the lifeboats be seated according to class, hope there not too crowded." that's where I had it. "Oh brother, shut up don't you understand the water is freezing and there's not enough boats, not enough by half. Half of the people on this ship is going to die." then Atem said. "not the better half." "Come on Heba, get in the boat first class seat are right up here." I look at Atem and he told me "You know is a pity I didn't keep that drawing, it will be a lot worth by morning." I look at him and I can't believe Atem "You unimaginable bastard." then Mai was saying "Come Yugi darling, there's plenty of room for you, come on Yugi your next darling." then I look at my spot then my brother said "Come to the boat Yugi." I look at him,and then at Atem and he said "come." "Yugi, get into the boat, Yugi." I look at both of them and Said "good bye brother." then my brother was shoting at me and Atem followed me and turn me around.  " Yugi, Yugi come back here." I was walking away then Atem grab me. " where are going, to him, to be a whore to a cutter rat." then I said this to Atem "I rather be his whore than your husband." and then I was trying to break free. "No, I said no." and I spit on his face and ran. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Boarding I know, but there you have it. I'm very proud of my brother. 

Yugi: Finally I'm free. 

Me: Oh yea.

Atem: Not yet Yugi.

Me/Yami: You stay away from Yugi. *Protecting him.*