My Brother's Best Friend (A Harry Styles Fanfic)

~ Lauren's P.O.V ~

"Lauren, please!"

"Go away!"

"Lauren, why are you being so stubborn?"

I tossed over, facing my wall.

"Lauren Allie Horan, if you don't get your ass-"

"Quit cussing!" I moaned desperately, muffling my voice into my pillow.

I'm not getting out of bed or going anywhere.

My plan today is to stay in bed and eat Nutella.

Lots and LOTS of Nutella.

I get my eating habits from Niall.

"Lauren, please, the lads haven't seen you in a while and they really want to see you again!" Niall said, shaking my shoulder.

He's begged me so much just to go and see the lads with him.

I bet his next plan is to get on his knees and plead like there's no tomorrow.

I sat up on my bed, grabbing the controller and turning on my mini flat screen telly right across my bed. I flipped through the channels, Niall's words fading into the background.

He sighed loudly.

"Please, 'lil' sis? Just for me? You know I'm not home all the time!"

Niall stared at me, and then smirked. "I know why you don't want to go..."

I waited for his answer. "It's Harry isn't it?"

"Well, well, well, I guess you deserve a cookie for that answer!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

Niall rolled his eyes.

"If I make Harry promise that he'll be nice, will you come?" He asked.

I thought about this one for a while.

"Okay" I replied.

He jumped up happily, dialling Harry's number.

"Hey mate"

I could hear Harry's voice. It was loud, but hard to understand what he was saying.

"Mate, you have to be nice to my lil' sis....Yeah, I know. Okay, bye" Niall said.

Niall smiled at me. "He promises. Now get ready, our flight leaves in two hours!"

I groaned angrily. I'm so mad! 1) I have a flight to catch in two hours to LONDON and 2) I know Harry won't keep his promise.

His face makes me want to puke.

His curly hair that his obsessed fans call 'Sex Hair' looks more like a dirty mop.

And his dimples look like someone drilled holes into his face.

I remember the last time I visited him. It was absolutely petrifying. Every second of the day would argue non stop.

He would call me words like fat, ugly, stupid, worthless.

But it didn't affect me at all, because he is just as equal.

I'd rather die than meet up with that 'sex god' they call Hazza, or Harreh, or Curls. I stood walking up to my closet noticing it was almost empty, because Niall had packed everything. I looked in my drawer where I kept my panties and bras, noticing that was empty too. I blushed lightly. Niall probably packed that too.....

I grabbed an outfit and walked into my washroom, quickly washing my face.

I curled my eyelashes and put on one coat of mascara and lipgloss.

Ta Da!

I grinned at myself in my mirror. 'You are one sexy lady...' I thought.

"Lauren!!" Niall yelled. "We have to go!"

"I'M COMING!!" I screamed as loudly as possible.

My mum was standing there with tears in her eyes. "Have fun honey!" She said. "If you ever have a problem, come right back home"

I smiled, nuzzling my head in her neck. "I will Mum, love you."

"Group hug!" Niall said, attacking both of us, while I giggled.

"Shall we go?" Niall asked me, putting his free arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah" I replied, sighing sadly.

I am definitely not looking forward to this!

___________________________________________________________________

How does everyone like the first chapter?

Comment if you like it or if you don't!

In the next chapter, Lauren and Harry will communicate more, so don't worry!

Please vote and comment and I hope you liked this chapter!

See ya, my cupcakes :) xx