Prolog: The Coven

her boot clad feet clicked along the cobblestones. pulling her wide brimmed hat down to hide her face, she enterd the main meeting ground. all eyes turned to her as soon as they senced her soul. her soul was huge, inhuman, and throbbed with power. it took only a sencond for the Suprem to place her.

"Lady Autumn has blessed us with her presince!" she screached, bowing in high respect. the other women around soon did the same, paying there respects to the young woman before them.

"Supream Witch of the coven, i wish to speek with you." her voice was soft as velvet, but radeated power.

"of corse my Lady!" the supream nodded, leading the young woman into more privet quarters.

"what is it you wish to speek about?" the supream inquired.

"my mother, the Summer Sorceress has sent me with a job." the woman explained.

"anything we can do to appease the great Sorceress!" the supream said with inthosiasum.

"she desires for peace between the magical and mortal worlds. i am here to do the negotiating." she staited. the supream was shocked at such a priposal.

"you mean... to make peace with Lord Death and his DWMA?!" she sputtered.

"exactialy." the young woman replied. the Supream paused in silence for a moment.

"if the grate Sorceress desires it, i am not agenst it. however, you must negotiate with Lord Death before i agry to anything. i will not make peace untill he has agreed to stop killing witches!" she exclamed. the young woman nodded.

"that is why i am here. my escort and i shall be leaving tonight on our way to Death City." the Supream sighed.

"please do be carful my Lady! Lord Death and his students do not take kindly to are kind." she warned.

"i asure you Supream Witch, that i shall be perfectly safe." the young woman staited. "my escort and i are more then strong enough to leave by force if we must."

"vary well. i shall pray to the godess that you have a safe jurney. i shall tell the other witches of this peace preposal in the morning." the Supream desided.

"wonderful." Autumn left later on that night, along with her escort.

~

"we are nearly there my Lady." Michael stated as the three aproched Death City.

"it's about damn time." complaned Lucifer. Autumn's escot consisted of a pair of brothers. Michael, the elder brother, and Lucifer, the younger brother. the pair were nearly identical apart from their dress and eyes. 

Michael's eyes were a light blueish gray. nearnly looking white in some lighting. Lucifer's on the other hand, were dark redish brown, apearing black in low lit areas. Michael prefured more formal clothing. usualy wearing a crisp white callered shirt, black slacks, a dark grey vest, and a blue tie. Lucifer liked much more alternitive clothing. usualy sporting a black ripped musle tee, black skinny jeans, a red and black checkered hoodie, and a studded leather jacket. the brothers were quite an intresting pair.

"we have arived." Autumn staited as she stould on the border of Death City. she could feel that the hole city was serounded by... somthing. some energy incapsolated it. curiousity sparked Autumn as she went to take a step into Death City.

"wait!" Michael held out his hand to stop her.

"what is wrong?" Autumn questioned him.

"do you wish to use soul protect to hide your true identity?" he sigusted. Autumn ponderd for a moment.

"no. there is someone i know here. he will recignise me, and we shall not be harmed. and when i am here, i wish to be adressed as 'Melody'." the brothers were confused by this.

"if you don't mind me asking my Lady, why 'Melody'?" inquired Lucifer.

"it is my nonmagical name. my mortal name. my human name." she explained. "now come, we have much to do." she led the brothers over the borderline and into Death City.