Chapter 19- Mass Execution

Landor's POV

The men wanted more, so I allowed them to search the castle for the treasure room; the dwarves followed the men, greed was in their minds too. I went to the prisoners, they were still sitting their badly burnt. I got them to the ship, and had some elves care for them, finding them food and medicine.

I then looked for Ligos. He was followed by Sadia going up to the core. I shook my head, Ligos never forgot about that power. He wanted to enchant his bow to have explosive power, each arrow causing a small explosion of fire.

I ran to him and Sadia, they were in the center of the town. Ligos looked at me and smiled; he put his Dragonspine Bow, one of the best bows, in the core. Then he put gunpowder in the core, the core started changing colors and expanding. Ligos was watching with eyes of greed. The core started vibrating and let out a huge gust of air. It made us all fall backwards. Dark clouds came to the very spot, there was a huge tunnel of smoke going up into the clouds. Then with a flash of light, the tunnel expanded and diverted and the clouds cleared. Our eyes adjusted to the location of the core, but instead we saw a figure.

He was a little bit taller than an average elf, and had a dark red hood on that led down to a cape with spikes on the very tips of the cape. He had black armor that covered his whole body but his head. Serrated blades ran down his arms and legs. He had a hood that covered his head. His head was invisible to the observer, all someone saw in the hood was darkness. He held a sword with a red blade, that spewed fire. There was small blade at the end of handle of the sword.

He turned to Ligos, putting the bow on his back. He said, "An explosive bow? I should have guessed such a useless weapon would be made by an elf."

His voice was like poison, hissing in my ears. Ligos gritted his testy probably because this thing at his bow.

I pulled out my sword and asked, "Who are you?"

He turned his faceless gaze from Ligos, to me. The nothingness of the hood looked scary, knowing anyone could be there. He hissed, "An elf using a sword? A disgrace to the race, I will make sure to bleed you nice and slowly, with your own sword, to make you wish you never picked it up."

I became speechless hearing such a promise. Ligos looked at me and whispered, "Do not let these lies pass the ears of such a noble elf."

I looked at this figure again and said with a deeper strength... with more more hostility, "Who are you?"

He hissed even with more poison, "If you want to know the name of who ended your life, so be it. I am Lokez, wielder of the Death Spewer."

Ligos had no emotion in his eyes whispering to me, "One of the god's servants."

I looked at Ligos funny, there is only one god. Lokez ran at me and lifted his sword swinging down at me. I planted my feet down and put my sword over my head ready to block him. His sword clashed into mine making me weak. I regained strength quickly as I held my sword up, but the flames engulfed my blade, heating my sword to extreme temperatures. My hands were burning, even with the leather grip.

Sadia threw a knife at Lokez's head, he took a hand away from his sword and caught the knife. That gave me enough time to release his pin on me, I rolled away from him, letting going of my sword in pain. My hands were burnt, and I could not hold my sword any more, with it's extreme heat.

Ligos told me to give him my bow because his was on Lokez's back. I threw him the bow, and I picked up a dagger. Lokez held his sword up, ready to face all three of us. He charged at Sadia, but a rain of arrows hit him. The elves from the ship were running to help us. The arrows did not even get through his armor, it did distract him though.

I ran to Kiko asking him for some explosive bottles; he handed them to me with a look of surprise that I knew he was a great alchemist. I told Ligos to distract Lokez, and I ran off to the palace.

Ligos' POV

Lokez charged at me jumping in the air ready to slam his sword at me. I rolled under him to get behind him. His cape grazed my back and the spikes ripped through my leather armor. I noticed he landed right in front of all the elves. He swung his sword at them and they all dodged the same way, stepping backwards. But as he was following through with his sword, he turned away from the elves and quickly whipped his cape into one of the them. An elf fell with a gash in his side.

I took out an arrow that had rope attached to the arrowhead, I twisted the other end of the rope around my arm and aimed for his foot. I searched for a weak point at one of the joints and found a weaker spot of the armor covering his ankle. I shot the arrow while he was still distracting by the elves trying to injure him with arrows and running for cover. The barbed arrow pierced his armor and it seemed like it hit his flesh because he turned to me. I told the elves to fire at the joints and they opened fired at his shoulders and wrists. He staggered backwards and curled up in a ball to prevent fire at the joints.

I ran around him, wrapping the rope around his ankles. When I was just about finished, Lokez roared and lifted his arms and picked up the rope. I was trying to bring him down, but slowly I was being dragged towards him. I was ready to let go until Sadia charged at Lokez and jump kicked him in the stomach. Lokez fell down, because he could not regain his balance with tied up ankles.

I told the elves to hold down Lokez while Sadia took his sword and ran to the ocean we docked out boat in. I went up to him and grabbed his hood, I uncovered his face, well helmet. It was a dark green helmet with slits for his eyes, nose and mouth. He looked angry and he was vibrating. Dark clouds formed and thunder boomed. There

were flashes of light caused by lightning and Lokez sighed in satisfaction.

The elves ran, waving their hands in the air. Some of them screamed in pain and yelled that their hands were burning. I then started running, and saw him stand up taking off his cape and hood. The eyes of his helmet watched me. He released valves in his armor, and his armor was soon engulfed in flames.

Lokez snickered and said, "You think you can beat a god?"

---------------------------------------------------

Ok that took a while,

But it took a while to try to think of a way to defeat this mini boss. I am coming close to an idea but that is for the next part.

Don't worry about all this action because I will start writing a non action part or parts which you will see soon too

It'll be awesome