Chapter 37- DodgeBall

Dylan's P.O.V

"Do you know what you just got yourself into?" Cameron said.

"I did, but now.....I don't know."

"These kids are full of mystery........" He said closing his eyes.

We stayed silent for a while until I broke the silence.

"Maybe we should have a family meeting. That way we know there way of life."

"Sure." He said looking up." But tell them when they are in a happy mood."

I nodded.

"Now go home your shift is over." He said ruffling my hair like he used to when I was little.

I smiled at that and went home.

I walked inside and it was quiet. I walked upstairs to see where they were and walked by Ashley's room to see that they all were sleep on the floor.

It was cute how they were sleeping. Chase had his arm wrapped around Ashley. Conner had his arm wrapped around Kendall while Jay had his wrapped around Keyontae. The rest of the guys were around them. Some with arms rapped around the younger sibling.

I couldn't help but take a picture of it.

After changing out of my work close, and into my pajamas. I went to sleep.

******

Ashley's P.O.V

We all some how woke up at the same time.

"What is that smell?" Luke said with a sleepy tone.

It smelled like something good.

We all went down the steps to see Dylan cooking pancakes and waffles.
He noticed us coming down stairs.

"Good morning. I made pancakes and waffles, not knowing who preffered what, so I made both." He looked at his watch." Okay I got to get going unless I want to be late. Love you guys."

With that he was out the door.

We looked at each other confused, but shrugged it off and ate breakfast and got ready for school.

***skip to second Period***

"Alright today we are playing dodgeball. Boys against girls." Mr.Peters said.

I fist pumped in celebration.

He blew the whistle to start the game. Most of the girls are girls who afraid to get hit and don't do sports, so they got out first.

Most of the boys were still on the team.

Not for long. I thought to myself.

I threw one at a guy on the football team and it him in a certain area.

All of the guys looked at me shocked but then it turned into a look I that I don't know. It looked like a look of 'we are going to get you'.

I was almost hit by someone's ball but I did an areial to dodge it.

I threw one at whoever threw one at me.

It them in the face. I covered my mouth in shock.

But i couodnt worry about him. I had to keep dodging or I would get hit.

I picked up two balls and threw them. It got both of them out and a bloody nose.

I looked to see who else was left on my team, and saw it was Kendall and Keyontae. I looked at the boys team to see Conner Jay and Chase.