Chapter 12- Learning New Things

Chase's P.O.V

I heard someone screaming in the room Ashley was in. It started getting louder and louder. I started getting worried thinking about what she told me in the bathroom.'This could get ugly' was the words I thought about. When she said this, I thought to myself 'how ugly could it possibly get'. Thinking about it now, I feel stupid. I really didn't think it could have gotten so ugly that the whole door to the room was torn down by Ashley throwing the computer at it.

I was about to go check on her until she started beating everyone up in sight. Everyone got a few scratches, but at least they didn't get the worst of it. Cause I did.

I was trying to get Ashley off of me, but she was just to strong. She punched me in the face and then in the stomach. She did that almost repeatedly, until she was eventually tackled to the ground.

I tried to look up to see who it was but couldn't because of the sharp pain in my stomach.

The last thing I remember was hearing my name.

***

Keyontae's P.O.V

I saw Ashley beating Chase up. Chase was trying to get her off of him but was struggling. I'm not going to lie. If you tried to fight Ash, you would more than likely pass out, or get hurt severely.

I ran towards Ashley using my super speed and tackled her to the ground. She tried to fight back but I held her wrist so she couldn't move. I squeezed one of her pressure points and she passed out.

Conner went to check on Chase to see if he was okay. He was passed out so, we shook him awake.

Conner's P.O.V

"Chase, wake up dude."

He opened eyes slowly, but eventually opened them. He tried to sit up, but that didn't work. He started to wince at the pain in his stomach so, he laid back down. What he said next made us laugh.

"Dude I thought she was kidding when she said it can get pretty ugly going to the therapist." He said laughing and smiling.

"Well she wasn't kidding and it seems that she might need a little bit of a temper control, or something."Kendal said.

"Alright we better go home before she has to do like last time." M.J said.

"Wait, what happened last time." Chase said.

All of us looked at him with a confuse and a 'you don't want to know' look.
But R.J decided to tell him anyways. He said since we are friends, we shouldn't keep secrets from each other.

"Okay since you really want to know I will tell you. The last time she went to a therapist she went to jail. That's Hal's bad it got. She only had to spend the night there, but they almost extended it because she got into a fight with some of the girls there. When the policeman so what she did, they gave her to us as soon as possible." Chase looked at R.J with wide eyes. He was shocked and so was Conner.

"Wow.......,she's been to jail before. I guess that makes two. As in, two thing we have in common." I looked at him confused. He continued after realizing that I didn't know." Okay, well it was like the day of practice that I broke my arm and coach said 'I was benched until it was healed', that day I had to go to therapy, and man was I pissed. Anyways, we talked for a bit and then I snapped. I can't remember why I snapped, but I do remember leaving this place in such bad shape that I almost killed the therapist---- I said almost, and had to go to jail for attempt of murder." Conner looked at him with wide eyes and then it became confusion.

"Why am I just now being told this?"

"Because I didn't want to tell you guys thinking you would reject me if I tried to talk or play with you."

"Look dude you can tell me anything. No matter how bad it is. Don't forget family sticks together." I looked him with concerned and watery eyes. He looked at me with watery eyes.

"Man don't do it I'm already about to cry."

We both laughed at that and eventually walked out the building
to go home.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS HAD SCHOOL AND FINALS. DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE