Chapter 10- Understanding

Ashley's P.O.V

I was tickling Chase when he flipped his arm over showing his wrist. I stopped tickling him and looked at his wrist. It had faded cuts all over it with one deep cut that was big. He saw my expression and almost ran out the room but I quickly tackled him to the ground.

"Please don't tell okay."

"Don't tell that's practically a suicide attempt. I'm sorry but I'm only telling for your own good." With that I used my super speed to run down the steps and find everyone.

When I was about to call for them he put his hand on my mouth and started to drag me away, but I bit his hand which made him loosen up. I quickly got away and ran to them breathing hard.

"You guys Chase has a big cut on his arm and its bleeding badly!" They all looked shocked.

"Ash why did you tell. I told you not to. See Conner this is why didn't want to tell her because I didn't want her to know about my problems in life! You are the worst friend ever!" Chase said with anger in his voice but quickly softened when he saw a tear drip down my face. But that sadness quickly became anger.

"I'm a bad friend. I just tried to help a friend out from killing hisself. Yes, I will admit I almost killed myself today but Kendal talked me out of it. I was just trying to talk you out of doing something that could burden your brothers and sisters for the ready of there lives! Don't you get it we care about you!" I said this with anger in my voice. Probably not the best conversation to have with two ADHD people.

Everyone was looking at us both worriedly but eventually Conner got up and spoke.

"Both of you are going to a therapist tomorrow. For all I care I'll pay for it if your parents can't. Just know this. We care about the both if you no matter what happens. Wether you like it or not you both have to deal with this. So basically get your heads out of your ass." Conner said and walked out the door.

Everyone looked at us two. Conner and I just looked at the ground in shock. But he was right. No matter what we have to deal with it the rest of our life.

I looked at Conner and apologized for yelling at him and so did he. But almost forgot his arm was still bleeding. I quickly healed his arm with that green glow and was done. Everyone looked at me with a worried look.

"Look, the only way for me to get over what happened is to except what happened. Even if I think it's my fault. Life goes on. The world is not going to stop for me and my needs or wants. It was just continue to turn from night to day." They looked at me with smiles and eventually we all went to sleep.

Chase spent the night, not wanting to go back home. We told Conner that he was going to spend the night and it was fine with him.

***

It was 2:00 in the morning, and me and Chase were playing Call of Duty 2.
We were playing zombie mode and we weren't dead yet. We've been up since what happened. We forgave each other and agreed to go to a therapist tomorrow (technically today).

"Bring me back to life! Bring me back to life! Behind you. Aim for the head." Chase was screaming at me cause he died and I was having a hard time.

"I know how to play the game Chase. See I just beat an army by myself. Now I can bring you back." He looked at me and we both started laughing.

***
R.J's P.O.V

Everyone was up and ready to go to school except two people. And you guessed it, Chase and Ashley. They stayed up all night playing Call of Duty 2 and didn't fall asleep until 4:30 in the morning. Who does that?

I walked into the room and there they were sleeping. They had game controllers on there stomachs with Ashley and Chase ended up sleeping on the floor but Ashley's head was on his stomach with his head behind his head.

It looked so cute I called the rest of the family in the room to look at it. Being me I took a picture.

I looked at my clock and realized were going to be late.

"You guys go to school just leave them hear to sleep. Plus, they're going to need their rest for the therapist. Kendal make sure to tell Conner okay" Mom said.

"Okay. And love you bye." We all said our good byes and went to school. But mom stopped me and M.J before we left the room.

"Can you two take them to the therapist today. I have a job interview today at 3:30 pm."

"Sure no problem. Love you mom."

"Love you to. Bye."