Chapter 9- Fixing and Understanding

Conner's P.O.V

Chase was having a panic attack and I was about to just break down in tears. But I knew I couldn't just leave my brother here by himself. So, I calmed him down by telling him that things were going to be fine. An that we were going to help Ash. But we need to talk to Jay first.

Plus, I think it's time Chase tells Ash a deep secret.

***

We all finally decided we will just talk about this tomorrow and that way everyone is well rested.

We went home and sat on the couch in silence until Jay walked in the door.

"Hey you guys."

Me and Chase didn't answer back because we were both tired and plus we were both mad at him.

"So, you guys are going to give me the silent treatment. Look, I'm sorry-"

Chase tackled him to the ground and repeatedly punched him. I was going to sit there and let him, but I knew that wasn't the right thing to do. All Of us have anger issues but Chase is a different story. But that's only because he has ADHD.

I finally pried him off of him. He had blood all over hisself. He was breathing hard but calmed down. That's when he ran out of the house.

"See what you did. What kind of brother are you."

"I didn't mean for it to happen it just.....did." Jay said holding his nose.

"Well while you clean yourself I'm going to find-" I was cut off by the phone ringing.

"Hello."

"Hello is this Conner Stone."

"Yes."

"I have Chase here at my house. His eyes are puffy and red."

"Thank you for finding him. Um...who is this?"

"Oh sorry, this is the triplets mom."

"Oh okay I'll be there in a few."

I hung up the phone and was about to walk out the door but Jay grabbed my arm.

"Let me go." I said with anger in my voice. He looked at me with shock and then just let go.

"Can I come with you?"

"Why? All you've done is hurt people all day. Right now I'm not even sure if I want to be around or near you." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes but at this point I didn't care about his feelings.

"Look, I don't care if you come, but you can't make him anymore upset than he already is. Got that." He nodded his head.

We walked to the house being that we are only 12. It wasn't that long of a walk, being that we have been here a lot if times just to hang out. But it looks like we won't be doing that for a while.

I knocked on the door, and waited for someone to open it. Kendal eventually opened the door but saw who was with me.

"Hey Conner. He's in here. But he can't come. Nobody that hurts my family is aloud here."

"Kendal come on. It was just an -" Kendal cut him off.

"That is not just an accident. I don't care how it happened but this needs fixing." She walked away from the door and I walked in behind her.

I kinda felt sorry for Jay. But he deserves what he's getting.

When I walked in the house I saw everyone running around trying to catch Chase.

"What's going on?"

"Look, we didn't want to tell you over the phone, but Ashley isn't the only one who relapsed. My mom was cutting stuff for dinner and he said can I help. When she said yes he ran with the knife."

"Wow! I can't deal with this. Two people at one time. No way."

"Well get used to it. Now. HELP US!"

We ran upstairs but he ran into the bathroom and started crying. I didn't know what to do but start crying. On the inside I felt like the worst brother ever. I knew he was like this, and didn't tell mom only because he asked me not to. I should have told that way we wouldn't be in this situation.

"Hey, Conner it's not your fault." Kendal was trying to get me to stop crying, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I was sliding down the wall siting on the floor with my head in my arms.

"Yeah, it's not your fault. He's just having a hard time." Keyontae was trying to help to.

"Let me talk to him." Ashley had came out of her room. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She had a bandage around her arm to. Probably, where she cut herself.

"Sure go head. Just.....make sure he's okay." I was still crying but managed to get the words out.

***

Chase's P.O.V

I was in the bathroom crying because of everything that happened today. I probably sound like a baby but I don't really care. The one person that I actually loved as a sister, was hurt by my brother. She was the only person who actually understood me besides Conner.

The door opened to the bathroom and all I could do was cry more. Whoever came in closed the door, locked it, and sat beside me. I didn't know who it was so whatever happens just happens.

"You okay." I recognized the voice to be Ashley's so I tensed up not expecting her.

"Sorry I made you tense. But why are you crying. I think I should be the one crying after everything that has happened." She laughed. I was glad she was laughing.

"Um Ashley I need to tell you something very important." She nodded in response.

"I'm like you. I have ADHD." Her eyes widened in shock. She was going to say something but she couldn't.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk to me any more. I understand. I should have never kept that from you."

"No I'm not mad. I'm just....surprised. You would be the last person I would expect to have ADHD."

"Well I do. I've just always been able to hide it from you guys. Plus, when have you ever seen me mad?" She looked at me with a confused look then answered.

"Never."

"Exactly. When I'm mad at school, I either just go to the bathroom and stay there until I chill, or I don't come at all."

"Oh, why didn't you tell me sooner. This would have been a lot easier on me. Cause I thought I was the only person that had it."

"Sorry. How about I go to therapy with you, since I'm pretty sure since I relapsed there going to make me go back to."

"Sure. Just to let you know it could get pretty ugly on there. So, just be careful." We both laughed.

She then started tickling me. I was laughing really hard until she stopped tickling me. I looked at what she was looking at and my eyes widened.