Chapter 2- First Day Back (part 2)

When I got to school the 7th and 8th graders had to go sit in the gym so that's where we went.
Wants we went in the gym we sat at the very end of the 7th grade bunch.

Me, my sisters, and Sunny were all sitting on the benches in the gym snickering at each other because weren't supposed to talk but we kept making funny faces at each other.

The bell finally rung and I was walking with my best friend and sisters. We were talking until someone interrupted us.

"Hey, Sunny I haven't seen you in forever. You know we have to talk about someone."

This is Keyona a girl that hangs around us and claims to be friends with us except for me. I hated her with all my guts but, didn't want to be mean so, I just place a smile on my face when I see her. She thinks that Jay and Sunny would be the 'perfect couple.'

What bothered me the most about her is that she knows who I like. And who I like is the same person Sunny likes. I hate it when she talks about hooking her up with him in my face.

"Hey can you not talk about this on the first day back. We are trying to catch up on things that we did in the summer."

"Oh, honey is someone getting jealous because they know they're not going to be with him. Or is she just to stupid to realize who is right for him."

"Okay, one I'm not jealous. If she gets with him that's her business. And two, I'm not stupid unlike someone. I ain't gone point no elbows but...." I started pointing my elbow at her. Basically, calling her stupid.

"Why don't you just go to your stupid sisters and cry about it." She said looking really mad. Oh, well.

"I'm in an AP class unlike you Mrs.imsopopulartorealizeimstupid. Plus, boys are not worth my tears."

"Alright you want to fight. Lets go."

"I wouldn't want to break a nail sorry."

She grabbed my shirt and I grabbed hers. We were having a stare down. Until she called me something no girl should be called wether they are or not.

"Slut"

"Bitch what did you call me."

"You heard me. And I'm not a bitch. Bitch."

"Okay that's it."

I punched her full force in the stomach. She flew across from me into the snack room. Now there was a big whole there.

I walked towards her and did the Black Widow on her. (P.S. don't let me watch WWE I pick up a few things.)

"Ashley get off of her." Kendal and Keyontae came in trying to get me off of her. Eventually they got me off.

"What were the first words out of moms mouth when we left." Keyontae was talking while Kendal tried to help Keyona.

"She said no fighting on the first day or I was going back."

"Okay, now how do you think she will feel when she hears that you hurt this girl."

"Mad."

"Okay now don't say anything else about what just happened or I'm telling mom."

I nodded and didn't say anything else for the rest of the day.

Until I got home.