Chaptet 16-Is The Stone Family Being Abused By Their Father

Jay's P.O.V

I tried to make a conversation with Ashley but obviously didn't want to talk to me. Which means she's still mad about the incident.

She hasn't talked to me since then. Chase and Conner don't even like me being near her now. I feel bad about it, but it...... just happened.

I was still leaning on the tub full of water staring at Ash. I know this is weird to say but she looked kinda cute when she's cold.

I looked at the time on the clock 1 hour 2 minutes and 4 seconds.

"Looks like you broke the record. I bet your dad would be proud."

There was no response but I did see a small smile appear on her face. That made me smile. She still had to beat this other girl in the tub. She was struggling worse than Ashley.

*five minutes later*

Chase, Conner, Sunny, Keyontae, and Kendall finally came back after a while.

"Your still in the tub." Keyontae said.

"Yeah, I beat the record but I still have to stay in if I want to flame that beatin record, plus I'm not gonna let down dad and let someone else when that title." Ashley said with determination in her eyes. That made me smile at how determined she can be.

"And i believe that you can do it little sis. I believe in you. We believe in you." Kendall said with a smile.

***********

Ashley's P.O.V
We are now an 1 hour and 59 minutes into the ice bath challenge. I thinkbi might actually get frost bite. Well there goes my football career.

I looked at the or her girl in the tub.
She looked freezing cold. And I mean like she was in a blizzard.

"AHHHHHH, THAT'S IT I QUITE!" Is what she said.

Two words I've been waiting for since it was down to us two.

"Ashley you win which means your group wins the prize and also you set a new record for the school." Mrs. Hawkins said.

"Thanks." I looked at the clock and saw that I lasted 2 hours.

I jumped out the tub and pulled off my shirt to be only in an under shirt and shorts. I ran towards the locker room and got in some warm water. And let me tell you. It felt so good.

"Ashley. Are you in here?" I heard a voice say. I knew it was either Keyontae or Kendall.

"Yeah im in the shower." I replied back.

After few a seconds Keyontae and Kendall showed up.

"Hey Ms. Record Breaker." Keyontae said.

I laughed a little bit and then realised school was over. Which meant we needed to go.

"I already know what your thinking. M.J and R.J are coming to pick us up. And we need to talk.......about Conner Chase and Jay." Kendall said.

I looked at her confused. Why do we need to talk about them? Before I could open my mouth, she cut me off.
And what scared, me was what she said next.

"I think the Stone Family is being abused." Kendall said.

******

I was in the car with Keyontae, Kendall, M.J, and R.J. They finally came and picked us up. I was still thinking of what Kendall said. I think the Stone Family is being abused. Those words kept repeating in my head. Why would she say that?

"Ash........yo Ashley come on we're home." Keyontae said. She looked at me concerned knowing what I was thinking about.

"Hey, don't worry about it.....even if they were you know we all would help you do what I know your planning in your head. I know this cause I kinda can read you like a book." Keyontae said making me smile. Instantly, she hugs me, comforting me.

"Anybody want to tell us what's going on before we get volunteered for something we don't want to do." R.J said looking at us with an eye brow raised.

"We think the Stone Family are being abused." Kendall says with a sigh.

They looked atvus for a while and then at each other, and then back at us before M.J finally spoke.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this."

"That would explain the new bruises they get everday. Cause none of them are from football practice or football games." R.J said scratching his head.

"Okay so lets make a deal." Keyontae said, getting everyone's attention," how about we-" She was cut off by yelling. And they were coming from our neighbors house.

The Stone Family's House.

We listened to what the voice was saying, which sounded like their dad.

*inside the Stone's house. Third person point of view*

"You guys are failures to me! Your the whole reason I'm in this mess! Your the whole reason why your mom died!" He said.

"Dad why is it that when you come home every single day you come home drunk!" Noah said. He had a bruise on his lip, a black eye, and a bloody nose. (That's the oldest brother of the twins)

"Yeah! And then you deside to hit us for no freakin reason! And then you have these three being so scared to death that, they can't even sleep good at night! Hell!, you hit them so bad that we have to lock them in their room so they wont come down and do something stupid, like take you on! But I actually think they can beat you. And when they do beat you. I hope you get beat so dad you can't even stand." Matt said. He was already bloody from a nose bleed that was caused by getting punched by his father.

You could here the triplets upstairs trying to burst down the door. Which they did just as soon as a glass broke. It broke from Noah being rammed into it.

The triplets came running down the stairs yelling for their dad to stop but were only beat up just as bad as the twins.

Chase struggled to get back up, but eventually stood straight up breathing in a deep breath and staring at his father, with a glare that even his oldest brothers wouldn't mess with him if they saw it.

He looked at him with gritted teeth and ignored his brothers protest from doing what he was going to do.

"I'm going to beat your ass!"

***********************************

Hey guys I'm thinking about changing the name of this It All Started With A Note.

When I update again it will be The Life Of The Rose Triplets.

The story details will be changed also.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Tell other people about this story