Chapter 20- Secrets From Conner

Chase's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm stuck with being hand cuffed to my older brother until I tell them what happened.

"Are you going to tell us or not?" Noah said with a glare. And Matt sitting right beside him.

Both of them were glaring at me and I really didn't understand why.

"Okay, Ashley finally went to sleep after crying and saying,' it was her fault you guys were fighting'." R.J said sitting down next to me.

"Your lucky you got my sister to have your back. So, I'm going to say this, hurt her and your brothers will be one brother less." He said with a serious face.

"Alright to the serious business, what happened between you and Jay?" M.J said walking to the table and sitting next to Matt.

I was about to answer until we heard glass brake.

We all ran up stairs and heard some mumbling coming from the bathroom.

"Hey, Conner is that you?" I said.

"Um.....what ever you do don't come in here." I could here him stepping away from the door. I looked st the door for a while and then backed up a bit so I could kick it open.

"I'm just going to say sorry for what he's about to do right now." Matt said sighing.

I kicked the door down and saw Conner in the corner of the bathroom with his hands over his head with his head in his knees.

There was blood all over the place. But one place made my eyes tear up and my heart to shatter.

My brothers arm was covered in blood.

I ended up throwing up in the toilet looking at the sight of his arm.

"Oh My God! Dude you promised you wouldn't do this anymore!" Matt said rushing to his side.

I was still throwing up at the sight of his arm. Blood running down from his fist and down his arms.

I finally stopped vomiting and sat down next to Conner who still had his head in his knees with his arms over his knees covering his face. I noticed that his shoulders were moving up and down from what looked like crying.

"I'm sorry I just-" I cut him off by hugging him.

"You don't have to give e a reason just don't do it again okay." I felt him nod his head on my shoulder.

"Can you at least tell me why you punched the mirror.......please?" I said softly not wanting to push it.

He lifted his head up and pointed to his fist which was still bleeding, so I pulled him up and put his hand under the sink. He winced a little and then started to explain.

"I used to get really upset when you and Jay would fight so when I was little I got so angry I punched a mirror. That was the day I went to the hospital. I just decided to tell you guys that I scraped my hand on a rock, and hoped that you would believe it, but obviously Noah and Matt didn't believe me so they kinda of torchered me until I told them. But I made them promise to never tell you guys cause I didn't want you to worry about me."

********

I finally was done wrapping his hand up in a bandage and could feel him staring at me.

"Chase c'mon I said I was sorry can you at least talk to me.....please."

"I'm not mad at you I moromise you that. I'm just...mad at myself because I  fell like its my fault you did that" I said.

"But promise me you want do this again." He shook his head and we hugged it out.

"Okay, go to bed I still have some unfinished business to take care of." I said pointing towards the long chain that was still on my wrist.

He chuckled and walked into our room.

As I heard the door shut to the room I slowly slid down the bathroom wall.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head in my knees, with my arms covering my face.

"You know its not tour fault right?" I heard Matt say sitting next to me followed by Noah. 

"I just wish I knew about it. At least the real reason would have been helpful."

"Well life goes on, but you are going to tell us about what happened." I nodded and told them everything.

*next day*
*football game*
*half time*

Kendall's P.O.V

"Alright Kendall, Chase, Conner you three are going to have to play double position. Which means your going to be in the rest of the game, unless you need a break I will call in someone else." Coach said.

"Now, everyone else your position will stay the same. I just need you guys to help these guys as much as possible."

"Yes sir!" All of the players said.

I was wiping my hands on my knees to wipe off the sweat. Its something I do when I'm nervous for some reason.

"Rose!"

"Huh......sir."

"What are you doing?" He said looking down.

"Your doing that thing when your nervous!" Almost every boy on the football team said.

I looked down at my hands saw that they were still on my knees.

"Don't worry about it, you'll do fine. Plus we got a surprise for you three to boost your confidence." One of the football players said.

"Come on we'll show you."

We walked out the locker room to see two people on the field. It took a while to adjust my eyes to the sun and when it finally did I dropped my helmet from my hands and ran to my sisters, and hugged them.

"Hey! Still got a concussion." Ashley said laughing.

"What are you guys doing here? I hope you don't plan on playing in the game, cause as much as I love you I'm not going to let you."

"Don't worry. Plus if we wanted to we wouldn't be able to cause M.J knew we were going to try something, so he cuffed us together in the long chains so wouldn't be separated, or try anything. Plus, Mrs.Lilly is going to be here, along with Noah, Matt, R.J, M.J, and mom to watch us. So we know we are out matched and wouldn't try anything." Keyontae said.

"So what about Jay?"

"Oh, he's chained to R.J and Noah so that way he can't leave if he wanted to." Keyontae said smirking.

"Okay, well I'm going to go and get ready for this game."

"Okay, oh and you guys are going to win. Don't worry about it."

"Okay."