I sighed once again. I miss her so much. It's not the same without her.

I miss those times when she'd wake up early to make breakfast with Kyungsoo. I miss those times when my brothers tease her about her housewife instincts.

Even the simplest memories are enough to make me miss her even more.

Just like that time when we cut classes and stayed at the clinic, or the time when she burnt the food because she said I was distracting her. I also remember all those times when we nearly kissed.

I found myself smiling at the thoughts.

"It's good to see you smiling again" Luhan tapped my shoulder.

"I just really miss her" I said.

They all gave me sad smiles. "We all do, Sehun." Xiumin said.

"Five months," Kyungsoo said as he looked up into the clouds. "Time passes by so quickly."

I walked near the headstone and sat down on the grass. Everyone went silent as I traced my fingertips onto her name.

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

"Sehun, you always apologize even if you don't have to." Tao told me.

Even if they do say that, they still won't be able to stop me from blaming myself.

"If only I wasn't so careless," I sighed once again. "Then Paige would be here with us."

"Sehun, you can't keep blaming yourself all the time. I'm sure that even Paige would tell you the same thing." Suho told me.

I wish she's here to tell me though, but she isn't. I once again returned my attention to the headstone.

"I miss Paige so much Mrs. Dee."

I continued running my fingers across the engraved letters. Angeline Dee, her birthday just passed a few days ago. I'm sure Paige would've wanted to visit.

"Sehun" Xiumin groaned as he crossed his arms. "Stop acting like Paige is dead. We all know that she's okay" he added.

"I know she's okay," I huffed. "You just can't make me stop worrying and thinking about her all the time."

We haven't seen Paige for five months. She sends messages sometimes but it's not like that's enough.

"I'm sure Taeyeon and her sisters are taking care of her well." Suho assured.

After two weeks at staying in the hospital, Paige was sent home. We couldn't talk to her properly for the first few days because she had difficulty speaking due to her surgery.

We all thought she wouldn't make it since she lost so much blood but she held on. She even told me that she saw her parents. The doctors said it was a miracle. Luckily, the knife missed hitting anything too vital, if it had been just a little bit closer to her heart, it would have been fatal.

"I thought I was going to die. What would you do if I'm gone?" she jokingly said.

A shake of the head and a hug was all I could give as an answer. I don't even want to think about it.

After all that happened, we all knew that Paige needed a break. Father even insisted that she should see a psychiatrist after all that trauma but she didn't want to so we all just agreed that she should get a vacation to take her mind off things for a while... Including us.

Time for herself is what she needs and even if it's hard, they made her promise that she'd only return when she's perfectly fine.

Taeyeon and her sisters are close relatives to us and we know they'd take care of Paige well. Father even said that it would also be nice if Paige could spend time with the girls since it might have been suffocating to live with guys this whole time.