F O R T Y - O N E

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

Baekhyun's POV

Paige has been gone for quite a while now. I would've excused myself and went out but our teacher at this subject is very strict. She won't allow us to leave unless it's an emergency.

I just listened to the teacher since worrying won't get me anywhere. After a short while the door suddenly opened and I saw Paige...and she's with Jiyong.

Looking at both of them right now, I couldn't help but get confused. Paige looks like a complete mess. Her hair, her clothes and she looks flustered. Meanwhile Jiyong looks calm and composed but I know he's mentally smirking upon seeing everyone's reaction.

Just by looking at them, anyone could tell that something happened but I won't jump to conclusions yet.

Our teacher told the two to take their seats. Even our teacher is thinking the same, that's why she's so flustered.

I took a closer look at Paige as she took her seat. My doubts increased since she really looked like a mess right now.

"I didn't know that you're the naughty type Paige." my ears perked up when I heard Taehyung talking to Paige.

My eyebrows scrunched up in annoyance. This guy... you're not supposed to tell that to a girl as if it's the most casual thing in the world.

"Didn't think you'd be the type to sneak out for quickies," I nearly choked upon hearing Taehyung saying that.

I looked behind to shoot him a glare but Paige was currently looking at Jiyong who simply smirked at her.

I looked in front once again. She wouldn't fool around with Jiyong, right? It's impossible.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

I flinched when I heard Suho's voice in my head. "Nothing, just bothered by Paige."

"Heck, we all are. I wonder what she's been up to."

"We can talk to her later," I said.

I looked around the room and everyone is either looking at Paige or at Jiyong. This is so damn confusing. 

"Class dismissed,"

I immediately turned to Paige once our teacher left but to my surprise, I wasn't the only one who wanted to talk to her at the moment.

"Paige, my girl. I didn't think you'd be this bold and daring. You have to tell us the details, naughty girl." my eyes widened at what Hwasa said.

"W-what?!" Paige exclaimed as her cheeks turned pink.

"Seriously, what did you and Jiyong do?" Jimin asked as he sat on Paige's desk.

"What? Him?!" Paige looked at Jiyong who was currently approaching Paige.

"What do you think?" Jiyong chuckled as he placed his hand on Paige's shoulder.

Paige looked at him questioningly. "What are you talking about?!"

"Was it a quick game of seven minutes in heaven?" Seunghyun asked and the class erupted in laughter.

"Can you all please just leave Paige alone?!" Suho yelled. Uh oh.

"Why Suho? We're just asking Paige" Mingyu explained.

"Just leave and go home," Suho said then he looked at Jiyong. "Except you because we still have stuff to talk about."

"It would be best if you'd all leave... please?" Paige said as she shyly looked up to them.