Character Descriptions

*Three Main characters*

Amelia Hayes:

Amelia Hayes is a complete nerd, who loves to read books, is super clumsy, and does not care what she wears. However she always seems to get herself into sticky situations......

She might also be the sweetest person on earth, always smiling, laughing, and having fun.. If it wasn't for her two friends Delilah Athena Jones and Elisha Collins, she would be a complete loner!

People might think that she has a perfect life... although no one really knows what her and her family went through.....

Amelia cannot stand up for herself, She is probably the biggest push over you would have ever meet!

What happens if one day she runs into Aiden Ross and his clique the bad boys of Angelwood high school... Aiden is a complete opposite to her... A jerk, ruthless, grumpy, cocky, and a player...

Athena Jones:

Don't even try and call her by her real name Delilah, unless you are asking for death. Meet Athena, a 17 year old girl who loves football and anything to do with sports. She will not spare you if you say anything to her or her friends. She's a violent bundle of anger in other words. She's never been genuinely nice to anyone but her friends. She's daddys little girl and does not get along well with her mother who wishes her daughter would behave like a DAUGHTER. Athena doesn't meet her mother's expectations of the perfect daughter. Her mother wants her to get good grades and find a nice boyfriend, but Athena can only do that when she puts her football down and acts more like a girl.

How will Athena react when she realises she has a deeper connection to a particular guy? Will she tell anyone or keep it to herself like she does with most things......

Elisha Collins:

A girl with power, love for her friends and family. You probably don't want to get on her bad side... She loves her friends to bits, and is a total fashionista...

 Elisha is a gorgeous girl who many guys fall for...... She can't help but play with boys like they are toys...... (I know sounds bad, but then again its Elisha Collins.... she doesn't give a shit..) 

Elisha Is the last child in their family... she has an older brother Rick and her sister Michelle, and finally their single mother named Lola rose.

Elisha is a girl with many talents but at the end of the day she is a true friend who stands up for her besties Amelia and Athena....