The Smoking Talk

(Sorry so short, I started on season 9 episode 5 and this was all I could think of)

Lilith was in the locker rooms when she heard one of the locker slammed shut. Lilith peaked over and saw a helmetless South. Lilith rubbed the back of her neck, "Hey South. You alright?" South growled, "Does it look like I'm alright." Lilith sat down next to her, "Yeah that's my bad," she sighed, "Wanna' smoke?" South looked from behind her hair and her eyes softened, "Yeah, that would be nice." Lilith grabbed a pack of cigarettes that she picked up from a mission, out of her locker.

 She plopped down next to South and handed her one. They passed the lighter and each took and inhale, "Wanna' talk about it?" Lilith said blowing smoke. South ran a hand through her hair, "The mission was a success but, the Director dropped my name. Damn motion trackers." Lilith let out a huff of a laugh, "Didn't set them again?" South took another draw, "Never really needed them. It was a dumb mistake on my part. I should've listened to North. I just feels like hey baby's me."

 Lilith put a hand on her friends shoulder, "South it may seem like that but, you're his sister. He loves you and I'm sure you'll beat him next time." She said with a smile and finished off her cigarette. South smiled, "Thanks, Lilith. I needed this," She said as she got up, "And by the way, I've always thought you were cool." Lilith chuckled, "No problem, South. And so did I."