The Fight

"I'll go against you." Wash said. Lilith raised an eyebrow, "You sure." Wash gave a firm nod of his head. The two headed to the training room floor, while everyone else stood and watched from above. "First match: Agent Washington vs. Agent California." F.I.L.I.S.S spoke over the speakers. "Heh, that's kinda' cool." Lilith said nodding her head up.

The two stood on opposite sides of the floor, "I'll try to go easy on ya' Wash. Don't be afraid to go hard on me." She said. Huh...bow chicka bow wow. Lilith thought as she finished talking to Wash. They both crouched down and sprinted towards each other. Wash went to punch but, Cali easily slid underneath him. As she slid she grabbed his leg and he fell.

After sliding she got up and ran over to Wash, who was still recovering. She kicked him in the stomach and he went flying into the air. As he came back down she caught him in a bridal style. She winked and he blushed. Then she dropped him flat on his ass. "Match over, Congratulations Agent California." Lilith helped Wash up, "I thought you said you were going to go easy on me?" Wash said. Lilith laughed, "I was going easy, sweetness." Wash blushed at her new founded nickname.

 They walked back up to where everyone was standing. Carolina walked up to her, "You're good. You were going easy on him?" Lilith chuckled, "Yup, not so bad for a street rat." York put a hand on her shoulder, "First of all you're not a street rat, you are a freelancer. And two, I wouldn't mind having you on my team." Lilith chuckled, "Wouldn't have it any other way. Now that I'm done showing off, let's go get something to eat."

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short. I'm still upset over the season finale.