The First Mission

A few weeks passed with constant training. The leaderboard came into play. California ranked number 3 with York and Carolina being in the top 2. Today was there first mission. It was fairly simple enough, infiltrate a base, grab files, and leave.

 They were all in the Falcon, Wash and Cali standing next to each other. "You nervous?" Wash asked. "Nah, me and Kappa have been training all week. Isn't that right, Kappa?" The white A.I popped up, "I am positive you will succeeded today, California." Cali smiled underneath her helmet, "Always making me feel special, Kappa." 479er came over the speaker, "Drop off in 5 guys." Everyone prepared to jump out of the ship.

The door flew open and everyone ran and jumped. They all landed relatively perfect, Wash stumbled a bit. "Let's go team." Carolina spoke. The Insurgents came out of the base aiming their weapons. The Freelancers all aimed their weapons and started to fire. California grabbed her two magnums from her hips and fired. She jumped and hit two soldiers in the neck with her forearms, crushing their windpipes.

She shot a few more solders, the Carolina ordered them to push forward. There was about three dozen more solders after they entered. The Freelancers easily took them out. California shot a few who were coming towards Wash. "The objective is down this hallway all we have to do is-"Carolina got cut off by about 50 Insurgents flowing around them. "California, York, Wash. Get the objective we'll take them out. Mark?" Carolina spoke. "Synch." The three replied in unison as they ran for the objective.

As they walked in the door California got shot in the arm, "FUCK!" She screamed in pain. A women and a brute of a man stood by the computer. "That hurt, bitch?" The women said holding a magnum. California growled then laughed darkly, "Hey Kappa. I'm feeling an imbalance with myself, could you tell me what I'm feeling?" Kappa appeared by her helmet. Except being white she was black and her angel wings were replaced with demon wings. "A very pure form of rage, I suggest you find I way to expel it. Possibly in a violent matter" Kappa spoke in a demonic voice.

California chuckled and cracked her neck, "I was hoping you would say that." She ran towards the female Insurgent and tackled her. "Agent York, I think you might want to take care of the other hostile." Delta spoke. "On it, D." York sighed as the Brute ran towards Wash and York. California punched the Insurgent while she blocked.

The women pushed her off and kicked California in the stomach. As Cali regained herself the Insurgent came running toward her. Cali swept her foot under the women, knocking her on the ground. As the women was about to get up California put her foot on the Insurgents chest and 'tsked'.

She pulled out her magnum and aimed it at the women's head and fired. The Brute looked behind him as he heard the shot. California aimed the gun at his head pulling the trigger, hitting him dead in the visor. "Just like old times." California said as she put her gun back into its holster. "Delta, get the files." York said as he walked over to the computer.

Delta quickly got the files and they all ran back to the remaining Freelancers. Insurgent bodies were pilled everywhere. "We good here?" North said. "I think so." York said. "479er we need Evac ASAP." Carolina spoke into her radio. "Be right there, Carolina." 479er spoke back. "Hey guys I might have gotten sho-" California started to say before she passed out from the gunshot wound.