Author's Note

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading How Not to Fall In Love. I really hope that I could've done more in this story but i have time constraints. My original plot is different than this one since I'm in a rush to finish this story. I always have this saying: "Finish what you have started." so I just can't hang this story without an ending as some of you would notice the months I haven't been updating. Thank you for your patience and consideration. I really hope you get something from Lily and Ashton's point of view in love, or in life. As some of my readers know me personally, they kept on asking me if this is based on my real life story. To answer that, no it is not. BUT. But, most of the learnings were basically from experience just in a different depth of circumstance. This is supposed to be a happy ending like most readers love to happen, but then aside from the rush to finish this, I thought that I'll try something different. Happy endings are a cliche even so, I know you would somehow want it for Lily and Ashton to happen, but sometimes the happy endings aren't meant to happen for both people. Happy endings can happen without the presence of another in love. So much to say and I really hope you learned more than just enjoying it and take your learnings with you. 

xoxo

-SAM