Korynne

We'd made love. It was something that would change me forever. The closeness between us had grown. And in that moment, it all clicked, again. This was meant to be. The way his body fit to mine, and the way we just worked together. It was all there. The chemistry between us was something beautiful.

Marilyn was out on the stage, singing "No Reflection." Thousands of adoring fans cheered him, and sung with him. He jumped down from the upper part of the stage, to the lower and ran down, high-fiving fans along the way.

I couldn't be more in love. His voice made me weak in the knees, so dark and raspy. So sexy. And those eyes. God, I couldn't turn away. His slim, pale, scarred body. The epitome of beauty. Everything about him had me glued to his being. His soul. Every little thing. I was succumbed to him, and I couldn't have been happier.

Marilyn had finished his show, and was approaching me. He smiled, that smile growing wider with every inch closer he came to me.

"You did great," I said, giving him a sweet smile.

"Only because you were here," he chuckled and took my hands in his.

He smelled of sweat and cologne again, his usual post-gig smell. Even if it wasn't the most inviting smell, it was my favorite. It was the smell of passion, hard work, and perseverance.

"Come with me to meet some fans?" He smiled down at me.

"Really?" I giggled excitedly.

"Of course. I want all of them to see how bloody lucky I am."

"I love you so much," I kissed his red lips. He had me on cloud nine.

We sat together at the table meeting his fans, one by one. It was fun for me, but it seemed like the line would never cease.

Marilyn leaned over at his five minute break, kissing my cheek.

"If you're tired you can head to the bus, darling," he whispered. I turned to him.

"I'm okay," I smiled, and he kissed my lips. A roar of "awwws" filled my ears. At least his fans accepted me. That was one thing that concerned me.

The meet and greet went on. To my surprise, some of the fans asked for my autograph along with Marilyn's. Towards the end, a girl sauntered up. I knew exactly who she was. The girl who I once was close to in high school.

She looked at me, with wide eyes.

"You?!" She yelled. "You, Skye, are Marilyn's girlfriend?!" She rolled her eyes. "Wow." She scoffed, and turned to Marilyn, who sat there with a confused look plastered on his face.

"Nice to meet you, what's your name?" He shook his head and looked at her.

"My name is Korynne." She smiled wide with a barely visible blush on her makeup caked face. I sighed, and got up. I didn't want to see anymore of her. She'd given me so many bad memories that I wouldn't ever forget.

I walked away, Marilyn staring holes through me.