Watch out, Skye.

I woke up in his arms. This had become an everyday thing now. Fall asleep tangled up in one another, and wake up that way too. The other side of the bed was no longer cold and empty. I no longer woke up feeling alone. My world, my happiness was always there beside me. The warmth of his presence gave me such a strong feeling of contentment. Like everything was just, well, right.

"Good morning, my love," Marilyn looked down at me, running his fingers through my tangled hair.

"Good morning," I smiled and kissed his cheek. It was all so dreamy. How could I be so lucky to have Marilyn Manson pick me to be his? It didn't make sense, truly. But I loved it. I loved him.

I was shaken from my daze, by his hand caressing my lower back. He stared at me, and I blushed. I looked down, and bit my lip. Marilyn placed his finger under my chin and brought my face to his. Our lips connected once again. I found myself straddling his waist, in the midst of our making out. Marilyn's hands wandered down my back, just above where I knew he was anticipating to place them. I nodded my head, reassuring him it was okay. His hands slid lower. He groped me, and a spark shot through me. I inhaled quickly and deeply, feeling his fingers travel to the inside of my thigh. A whimper escaped my lips at him gently pressing his fingers into my skin.

Marilyn bit his lip. I knew he wanted to, but I couldn't. I couldn't do this without protection. And I think he saw that worry in my eyes.

"We can't," he whispered, pulling me close to him. He rested his hand on my back. "We can't do this without... You know."

I nodded, and he caressed my cheek. I wanted him. But I knew, we needed protection. He couldn't risk his career like that. And I just simply didn't want children yet.

--

*Later, that evening.*

I was laying on the couch in Marilyn's bus. He was out performing, and I was extremely tired, so I stayed "home."

I had a live stream of Marilyn's concert on my laptop. He was just finishing "Tainted Love," when my phone dinged twice. I picked it up, and saw the unknown number flashing on my screen. Two texts.

"Looking pretty darling. Red really compliments your eyes," and "Watch out, Skye."

My heart pounded. I looked across the bus at the open blinds above the kitchen table. I jumped up and closed them, then ran to Marilyn and I's bedroom, locking the door behind me. His show was in intermission. I called him, scared, shaking. He didn't answer.

"Marilyn please," I whispered to myself. I redialed, and that's when I heard heavy knocking on the bus door. Tears started to fill my eyes. He didn't answer.

Footsteps. FOOTSTEPS. Coming closer to me. I silenced my panicky breaths, and sent Marilyn a text.

"Please, please answer me there is someone in the bus they're coming for me please Marilyn," I sent the message and placed my phone under my pillow.

And there it was. A loud, banging knock on the bedroom door. Someone was in here. Someone wanted to hurt me. And what could I do? Nothing.

The pounding on the door continued, and eventually a frustrated, angry growl sounded from this person. It was obviously a man, from the deepness of the voice.

I then remembered. The bed lifts up. There was open storage space under the bed. And that was better than nothing. Quietly, I retrieved my phone and lifted the bed up, crawling carefully into the small space. I laid there, and slowly let the bed fall. Darkness surrounded me, and the feeling of claustrophobia was already eating me from the inside. I texted Marilyn repeatedly. I knew he wouldn't answer. His phone was most likely in his dressing room. But I still did, just because in a weird way it comforted me.

Then, things took a turn. I heard the doorknob jiggling. And then, the door opened. Whoever this intruder was had made it inside.

"I know you're in here, don't try to hide, peachy cheeks," the voice said. It was so dark and raspy. Tears begged to slide down my face, but I didn't let them. I knew I needed to do something. I texted 911. I told them where I was and who I was with. I guess things work pretty quickly in cities, because within only about five minutes the piercing sound of sirens surrounded the bus.

Policemen were inside obviously tackling this guy to the ground and cuffing him before he could react to run. I lifted the bed slightly, and saw a policeman looking me dead in the eye.

He lifted the bed up and put his hand out to help me up. I stood. And then, I saw him. Him.

None other than Darrell Stone. The guy who had stalked me during my time living in Colorado. Somehow, he had caught up with me. I'm guessing by the tabloids.

Marilyn then walked in. He looked scared. He saw me, and ran to me, engulfing my shaking body in his arms. I breathed in his scent. Sweat, and Ed Hardy cologne. It was comforting, as gross as that may sound.

"I came as fast as I could darling, I'm so sorry," Marilyn ran his hands through my hair. I felt safe. At home.

We discussed everything with the police. Darrell would be facing major charges. A warrant had already been issued previously, therefore making things even worse for him. The good news? The creep was out of my life. He would be in prison for most of his life, and I would have no worries.

Marilyn and I fell asleep together, wrapped in each other and warm blankets. I felt protected with him. Like nothing in the world could hurt me. Or us. Like we were infinite.