Addicted (to You)

Marilyn looked down at me, letting his hands trail down from my neck to the last pieces of clothing on my body. His cold touch brought goosebumps to my skin, as he unclasped my bra. He let it fall to the floor, and his eyes traveled down to my thong. He removed that too, leaving my pale body completely bare. He looked awestruck, like he'd seen something magical.

I let my heart guide my hands. I removed his shirt to reveal his scarred and tattooed torso, and my hands moved lower. I unbuckled his belt and moved on to the button and zipper of his black jeans. His pants fell to the floor where our pile of clothes were, leaving him there in his... Calvin Klein's? Wow, surprising. But sexy, and classy. I looked up at him.

"Are you comfortable?" I whispered, letting my thumb gently slide along his bottom lip. I knew he was conscious about being nude around other people. And I wanted to be sure he was comfortable with doing this.

"Yes," he closed his eyes and opened them slowly, leaning in to kiss my forehead. "I wouldn't want to be in my most vulnerable state with anyone else. I want you to know that you have all of me, and that I am yours, always," he smiled down at me.

I blushed. "Okay," I replied quietly.

My hands fell back to his waist. My fingers slowly slid underneath the waistband of his underwear. I pulled them away, until they fell to the floor. He stepped out of them and there we were. Completely naked. Vulnerable.

"Well, do you um... What do you think?" Marilyn blushed and looked down at me with nervous eyes.

"I think you are the most beautiful, godlike human being I have ever laid eyes on," I said softly, pressing my lips to his. He leaned in to the kiss, and I felt his length pressed against my waist.

"I love you so much Skye," Marilyn whispered against my lips.

"I love you too," I replied.

We stepped into the shower. He turned the water on and let it fall over us. He pulled the hair band out of my hair and let it fall.

"God, you are so beautiful," Marilyn took my face in his hands and caressed my cheeks.

"Nothing like you, my love," I gave him a warm smile and placed my hand on top of his.

Marilyn took my shampoo from the corner and turned me around. I felt the cold soap hit my scalp along with his hands. He scrubbed my hair clean, then rinsed it out with the showerhead. And then he washed my body. His hand under the cloth made me shake. His touch was so sweet. His hands traveled up and down my body, all over. I wanted him.

He finished with me. And it was my turn. I took his shampoo and squeezed some into my hands. I washed his hair just as he did mine, and moved on to his body. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

"You are so flawless," I said softly, running the cloth down his back. A warm smile crossed his face. I wanted so bad just to press him against the wall and entangle our lips together. He was so beautiful, my eyes were glued to him.

My hands wandered with the cloth, gently cleaning his delicate skin. I moved on to his thighs and he groaned, gripping my shoulder. He leaned in closer to me, pressing his lips to my earlobe.

"I want you, Skye. I want to take you," he said in a deep, raspy voice. I gasped a little, feeling his teeth nibble at my neck just below my ear. I wanted him too, but I was too shy to express it.

"Please," I whispered to him. And then he did it. He pressed his body against mine and slammed his lips to mine, exploring my mouth with his desperate tongue. I moaned into his mouth when his fingers made contact with the sweet spot between my legs. He rubbed circles, and eventually slipped his fingers inside of me. I borderline screamed at the overwhelming sensations he was giving me. With his free hand, he took my hand from his chest and placed it on his member. My mind swirled at the size, how big he was. I started stroking him, tracing circles on the head with my thumb. He groaned, his body shivering.

Suddenly Marilyn picked me up and carried me to the bed, gently placing my wet body on the cold sheets. He went over to the dresser and put on a condom, then returned and immediately, but slowly, thrusted inside of me.

"God, you are so tight Skye," he groaned. My hands ran down his back, leaving scratchmarks where my fingers passed.

Marilyn looked me in the eyes as he made love to me, a fire in his eyes I hadn't seen until now.

"I love it when you look at me like that," I whispered.

"Like what?" Marilyn moaned.

"Like.. Like you own me," I smiled and he gave me that dark smirk.

"Because I do, Skye," he growled, and thrusted into me harder, making me scream his name.

"Hey, not too loud now the others will know," he smirked and put his finger in my mouth.

"Fuck," Marilyn inhaled sharply. "I-I'm gonna cum," I saw the look on his face and damn, it made me feel so good. Knowing I gave him this pleasure.

Marilyn pulled out of me and quickly sat me on my knees on the floor. He took the condom off and grabbed his throbbing member, placing the tip at my lips. I let him in, and wrapped my lips around him.

I sucked until I felt him spill into my mouth, a metallic taste swarming my tastebuds and the gentle moans of Marilyn filling my ears.

He leaned down to me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too, more than anything."