Friday Die-Day

Friday came all too quickly. Marilyn was going out tonight, and I hadn't yet decided whether I was going or not. I trusted him, but I didn't trust that Aryanna girl. She seemed well, ultra shady.

"Marilyn?" I called for him, but he didn't answer. I got up and went back to our bedroom, to find him sleeping, wrapped up in a bunch of blankets. He was so adorable when he slept. 

I grabbed his hand, and he woke up. "Marilyn it's almost five, if you're still going you should probably get up dear," I knelt down to him and kissed his cheek.

"Are you going with me?" He looked at me with a tired look.

"I don't know..." I sighed, and he knew what was wrong.

"Skye, darling. You don't have to worry. Aryanna is nothing but a friend." He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close to him. "I would never do anything to hurt you."

I grabbed his hand that rested on my chest. I knew I loved him. He made me feel so much all at once. He just, had my heart. Completely.

"I know," I whispered. "It's just, I'm scared, you know? Like you're so important. Famous. There's definitely prettier girls out there, better than me that could have you. And that scares me. It's such a teenage girl thing to worry about that, but I can't help it. I just  lo- I umm, you mean a lot to me..." I started to choke up a bit, and almost let everything slip.

"You what? What were you going to say Skye?" Marilyn looked me in the eyes.

"Never mind..."

"No, tell me. I want to know," he squeezed my hand and held me tightly to him.

"I... I love you, okay? I love you so much, and it scares me because what if I lose you? What if this, what if that. It's dumb to think like that so much... But... I... I love you Marilyn..." I felt my walls break. I felt vulnerable. 

"I love you too, Skye." He pulled me into his arms, and I buried my face in his chest. 

It felt so good to hear him say he loved me too. 

*3 hours later, at the club, Skye's P.O.V*

I decided to go. If Marilyn got drunk, he'd need a driver. So here I am. Aryanna actually kind of kept her distance. Until towards the end. She  stumbled over to Marilyn, and leaned against the bar he sat at. 

"You look good tonight, baby," she slurred out at him. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. What a whore.

She continued hitting on him, and he just sat there sipping on his hard lemonade. 

Eventually Aryanna stood up, and did the shittiest thing she could possibly do. She threw herself on him, and tried shoving her tongue down his throat. He pushed her off, but I immediately jumped up and walked out of the place before I knocked her damned teeth down her throat.

I stood outside by the car, Marilyn's 2015 all black interior and exterior Charger. I really wanted to beat the shit out of Aryanna, but I had to control myself.

Marilyn came out after probably five minutes. He stood in front of me, and I looked up at him with tears lining my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Skye." Marilyn hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I knew Aryanna would pull some shit, but I never thought I'd react with that much anger. "Let's get home..." He whispered. We drove home to the bus in silence. I wasn't mad at him. I was just tired and upset. I let my mental illnesses control me, yet again.

Marilyn and I went to bed as soon as we got back. I fell asleep in his arms after he reassured me that he did indeed love me and that what Aryanna did upset him too. Even when I was so upset, he still found a way to make me happy, to put a smile on my face. And for that, I was so grateful.