Another ten minutes or so later Harry comes barging back in, two cups of a damping liquid in his hand as he balances himself before putting them down.

"Made hot chocolate too. Scoot." He pushes my hips up, sliding the warm water bottle underneath and I immediately groan at the pain relieve it brings instantly. Instead of leaving me, he walks over towards my head and lifts it, sitting down so my pillow and my head are resting on his lap.

"Feeling a bit better?" He asks, his fingers trailing through my hair near my scalp, my eyes closing involuntarily at the sweet gesture.

"Yeah, the painkiller worked. Thank you Harry." I smile, lifting my hand to squeeze his knee as a form of thank you before nuzzling further into his warm body.

His fingers start playing with strands of my hair, occasionally brushing through it before rubbing over my back in soothing circles, only to repeat the cycle. He hums the tune as we both watch the theme song play on my favorite show, every now and then sipping his chocolate or kissing the top of my head.

"I've turned you into a Friends fan I see?" I lift my hand, the muscles cramping a bit as I wrap it around his knee, holding onto him. The painkiller seems to have helped my muscles from yesterday not hurt as much anymore too.

I hear Harry chuckle, and he tucks some strands of hair behind my ear. "You lured me in, Rach. What can I say when I have a crazy fan of a girlfriend?"

Hearing Harry laugh with me at the hilarious lines of the show takes my mind off the disappearing pain, the fact that he enjoys watching this with me warms my heart. After this episode ends, I feel the pain subside enough so I can sit up again. So I slowly push myself upright, and Harry grows startled by my sudden movements.

"What's wrong? Rachel do you need anything? Nauseous?" Harry rambles and I smile before pushing myself towards him and catching his lips in a kiss. I tuck my feet underneath my bum and huddle closer to him with the blanket still covered over me, my side pressed against his t-shirt clad chest, hugging him sort of sideways.

"Feeling better already," I mumble, grabbing the bottle and sticking it between my stomach and thighs so it could still give off a little warmth.

"I wouldn't imagine otherwise, with such a superhero boyfriend and all." Harry puffs his chest out and I giggle, my eyes briefly closing from as well as the warmth and the pill taking its full effect, leaving me drowsy and tired.

"You definitely are," I yawn loudly, a chuckle leaving Harry's lips as he kisses my temple again, "the most bestest boyfriend in the whole wide world. Except when you make me work my butt off and suffer in the gym."

A heartwarming smile graces his lips and I take my half cold cup of chocolate from Harry who hands it out to me, taking a sip and groaning at how good it tastes.

"Wait, this is real chocolate, not the powder stuff, isn't it?" I breathe as I take a whiff of the delicious scent, taking another sip to confirm my thoughts.

"Of course, my girl is sick so I have to bring out the big guns, don't I?" I run my hands through his hair and straddle myself on his lap. "My princess deserves real chocolate, not that other stuff."

"I love you so much." I sigh out, putting the hot chocolate down again on the side table before turning and pressing my lips forcefully against his, my hands pressing his cheeks together the way he does to me.

"Love you too. Are you well enough to go out tonight?" Harry asks, our lips still pressed together and I groan internally, pulling away and giving him a questioning look. "It's our anniversary of first meeting, remember? And I guess this is sort of a congratulatory night on you getting into school, right? I made reservations for this evening as our surprise plans, so I just thought it would be nice to take you out."