Chapter 4

Its finally here!!!!! So.....I'm skipping the rest of the party and going 2 months ahead of time. I just think that tis story needs to get somewhere sometime, so I'm skipping that and writing from here on out in current events!!! Hope you Like!!!

---------

Len's Pov.

"Lenny!!! There's gonna be a talent show next week and I want you to perform with me!!!" My girlfriend, Miku, screamed as she walked into my house as Rin walked in behind her and Oliver walked downstairs. I instantly knew that this wasn't gonna end well.

"Um....wouldn't you like to perform with Oliver instead? He's way better at singing than I am." I said as Oliver walked in the room and flashed me a smile that said that i did the right thing.

Ever since me and Miku started dating, all of the family has been trying to keep her away from me, even Rin at times, and Oliver has been very jealous of me ever since, since he thinks of me as a low life who will never be successful.

"NO!! I want to perform with you!!! Your my boyfriend after all!!!" Miku whined as she sat next to me on the couch and hugged me around my neck.

"But what Len said is right. He sucks at singing and I'm way better than he'll ever be!" Oliver boasted, but Rin kicked him somewhere he shouldn't be kicked after he said that. He then whined in pain and curled up in a ball on the floor. We all laughed at this sight.

--------

One Week Later....*Brought to you by my huge lazyness!!*

It is now the talent show and I'm so nervous. I've never sang in front of people, unless if it was a birthday, practice session, or when I was dared to do so. Today was a huge exception though and I was not to happy about it.

Miku then walked out from the curtain that she was fixing her makeup at and walked to me. She was wearing a strapless and puffy black dress, with a white belt with black lace over it, a small black top hat with yellow lace on it, black thigh highs, black healed shoes, black with white lace detailing fingerless gloves, black winged out eyeliner with yellow eye shadow, a gradient lip color, and two jewels under her right eye, and headphones with yellow and black butterfly wings and white lace decorated on it. All of her outfit minus the thigh highs and shoes, was made by her and she looked stunning. And then there was me in a black tank top, black pants that stopped at my upper shin, black boots that showed a little of my shin, black fingerless gloves that went past my elbows, my hair done the normal way, two jewels under my left eye, and black headphones with teal butterflies that miku made for me, on. I didn't look nearly as good as she did, but we clearly looked like we were competing together in the talent show and that we are a couple.

"Ok Lennny!! So are you ready for todays performance?!? I am!!" Miku shouted as she hugged me again for the 10th time today.

"Not really, but anything fr you love." I responded as I kissed her cheek.

--------

"And up next we have Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine singing Magnet!!" The teacher announced and we both walked out on stage and started to sing and dance.

When we were done everyone cheered an clapped. Some even threw roses up on the stage. We both then exited and then it was Oliver's turn to sing. He sang What About Love by Austin Mahone and he did an amazing job in my opinion.

I just hope that we did a good enough job to place, otherwise I'll be in huge trouble wth my parents later tonight.

--------

So.......This took way to long to update again!!! Did you like my whole idea??? Results will be next chapter and what does Len mean when he says he'll be in trouble with his parents if him and Miku don't place???!? Find out in the next chapter!!!! Aldo if you haven't yet please watch an amazing and cute anime called Show By Rock!!! You'll regret it if you don't!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! Also thanks for close to 500 reads!!! See you in the next update!!!