Foreword

PLEASE READ FIRST:

*** This book is NOT EDITED, so all readers are expected to expect mistakes, such as misspellings, grammar mistakes, etc. The writer of this novel (also known as Everlynn) really doesn't need your unwanted criteria (did I use that word right?) about how horrible the grammar of this story is. This is my first story, so please, bare with me and ignore any cringe-worthy editing failures.

***HOWEVER, constructive criticism is allowed. Feel free to politely point out any mistakes that I will go over and correct when I'm editing this novel (which will be after it's completed). Thank you very much.

*** This book is fictional. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are straight from the imagination of Le Moi and anything that resembles to actual people, dead or alive, places, or events is purely coincidental- nothing more, nothing less.

*** The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means- including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, etc – without the permission of the author (a.k.a. Moi) is illegal and punishable by law. Thank you for the support of the author, she appreciates it.

Assassin

Novel By: LynnFrenchEver

Cover made by: LynnFrenchEver

All rights reserved

February 27, 2016

ASSASSIN

With a heart of stone, soul of ice, and bones of steel, RaeLynn James-Smithson is not your average 18 year old.

By age 10, everyone she knew and held dear were dead, drowned in a tragic yacht accident.

Orphaned and alone in the world, she ran away from her life in a foster home. Fending for herself while growing up on the streets began the process of her hardened heart.

By age 12, she was adopted by the head of a secret agency of assassins.

Now, at age 18, RaeLynn is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most dangerous young adult in America, if not, the Western Hemisphere.

Living, breathing, and thriving in the world of guns, knives, and treacherous crime has shaped her into a heartless killing machine. The only thing that fuels her is the need and drive to accomplish her mission.

But when she is sent to the small town of Willow Falls to bust a drug operation, RaeLynn is exposed to a world she protected her heart from for years: the world of heartbreak and broken trust.

Will she be able to keep her heart solid as rock, or will the person she expected to never see again warm her stone cold heart?

Join RaeLynn as she goes through betrayal, uncovers secrets, and gets revenge on the one who hurt her most.