Then I felt the soft tickle up and down my left arm. I instinctively slapped it, thinking it was a spider or some sort of fly that had come into my room and was crawling up my arm. "OWW!"

I turned my head to find Scorpius, his eyebrows pulled together in confusion, cradling his thumb.

"What did you do that for Lily?" he asked, "Damn, your nails! They're like knives!"

I smiled. "Your fault for waking me up," I sang. "A girl needs her beauty sleep."

He bought his finger up to his mouth, I could see a small trail of blood welling up. "Have you turned into a vampire now?" I asked teasingly.

"Vampires don't drink their own blood...that would be no point," he said, crawling over me and lying on the bed, facing me, propping his head up on his elbow and looking at me.

"How did you even get in here?"

"Roxy let me in," he answered impatiently. He had a subtle smile on his face, not the usual smirk.

"What's got you in such a good mood today?"

"I'm always in a good mood...today just happens to be a particularly big day."

I realised what he was talking about. "Oh yes! The last task is today! I hope Drake does well, imagine if he won!"

"Yeah. Big day for him too I guess," muttered Scorpius, turning to gaze out of the porthole.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

"Scorpius, tell me." I whined.

He turned back to me, "Nothing Lily," the way he said my name, it was like a caress. He smiled and leaned forward to give me a quick peck. "I only came in to give you a nice little wake up, which you seemed to turn violent for no apparent reason."

"I thought your finger was in insect okay. I didn't mean to draw blood."

"Its'ok baby, I forgive you," he whispered seductively before giving me a lingering kiss, knocking my mind blank with whatever questions I was supposed to ask him. This was the problem, whenever I got annoyed with him, he would just kiss me and make me forget why I was even angry with him at all. One of the things I loved, and loathed about this boy.

He pulled back far too soon, I gave a small whimpering sound. He chuckled and gazed at me affectionately. "Now go get dressed, wear something pretty."

"Why, won't we just be out in the cold?"

"Stop asking questions Lily..." he groaned, "We're having a party afterwards."

I laughed, "But I have so many questions! I must know everything!" I paused, "Do you think if you got information overload, your brain would explode?"

He looked at me and burst out laughing, "Lily, I don't think that is scientifically or magically possible. I certainly have no knowledge of anyone dying from information overload. Now stop your questions and get dressed."

I clambered out of the sheets, the oversized jumper I was wearing was actually really heavy! I padded over towards my wardrobe and started pulling out clothes. It was sunny, but here up in the mountains the temperature never really got very warm. I turned towards Scorpius who was lying on the bed flipping through the pages of Romeo and Juliet.

"What's this?"
"That's what I told you about at the Yule Ball. It's a shakespeare play about Love and Tragedy because their families couldn't get along."

"Wow, that does sound like our situation. What do they die or something? Because I don't want to die."

"Yeah they do...it's really sad. You should read it."

"How about you just tell me what happens? That way I don't have to do any reading and get to listen to your angelic voice," he grinned cheekily.

"No you read that later, now are you just going to sit there and stare or are you going to help me?" I asked.

"Well, I'm perfectly happy sitting here watching you, but I really need to pee, so I'm just going to..yeah-" he said before strolling into the bathroom.

I pulled down a really pretty stripy dress. It was quite short to wear in this weather. I didn't even remember packing it to be honest. But if I paired it with some tights, it could work. I slipped on some black tights and pulled the dress on just as Scorpius was coming out of the bathroom. He stopped mid step, his mouth hanging open. "It's not that bad is it?" I worried at the look on his face.
He shook his head, "No you look beautiful." He came over smiling.

"Really?" I didn't know what he was on about. I mean the dress was nice, but it wasn't stunning.

"Everything look's amazing on you. On someone else, this dress would be pretty, but on you it comes alive, all the patterns...you look gorgeous." He swept a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

I giggled. Great, how on earth did this guy make me feel like a ten year old girl.

"I will forever wonder how I deserved someone as amazing as you. Beautiful, smart, witty and just everything that a guy could want," Scorpius said. Usually I would have come up with some sarcastic, teasing remark, but he sounded so sincere. Was he actually telling the truth?

I blushed, I couldn't really think of much to say. Thank you wasn't enough, so I just smiled and held up a necklace. "Help me?"

He took the necklace from me and turned so that we were facing the dressing mirror. I watched as he gently moved my hair to one side and draped the necklace around my neck clasping it at the back, trailing his fingers along my neck and shoulder. Then he bent his head and softly kissed my neck, his eyes looked at mine in the mirror as his lips caressed my skin, sending tingles throughout my whole body. My back sagged against his chest as I closed my eyes.

Ha, he could be a vampire for all I knew. This whole scene must have looked a little odd...all we needed was the blood and the fangs. You know what I wouldn't even care if he was a freakin monster. Oh joy, now I was starting to sound like that Bella girl in some novel I read a while ago. One of my muggle friends from back home had told me to read it. Little did she know that vampires and werewolves actually existed.

I laughed giddily as he pulled away and patted my hair back in place.

Merlin, I was in deep. If this boy ever broke my heart, I was in trouble.

HEyyy yoo!

I went to a university open day today! It was soo pretty...I was in love with a building ^.^ But I'm so tired now because I had to get up at half five, and I didn't get to bed until one this morning...so yeah. I'll leave you to do the math.

MANN this chapter is really short! I'm SORRY!!!!

It was a good place to end the chapter though. But it's not very eventful, so I'm sorry for that xD

Thankyou for all the votes and comments last chapter...it got this story to #1 on fanfiction on Thursday I think it was, so much love for that!

Ali <3