IX- You will have to wait

Time was flying, tomorrow was Savannah's wedding. Mademoiselle, Michelle, and Rose had gone shopping for something to wear.
Michelle picked out a red, tight dress half way from the knees. It was laced at the top. Rose got a light pink dress, it was a little puffy at the bottom, a little longer than Michelle's. Mademoiselle chose out a white dress with no sleeves.
They paid for their outfits and then went to find some shoes before they headed back home.
When they entered, they saw Aspen sitting on the couch, using his phone.
"Aspen! We bought our outfits for tomorrow." She says as she walks up to him and kisses his cheek.
"That's great," he says.
"Mademoiselle, come with me to my room, I need help with something. See you later Aspen! Bye Michelle." She says before they head upstairs, leaving Michelle and Aspen alone.
"So, can I see what you got to wear tomorrow?" Aspen asks her.
"Nope. You will have to wait for tomorrow to see it on me." She smirks and he just laughs.
"Alright, alright." He says.
They look at each other for a few seconds, then she clears her throat.
"So, uh, have you seen your uncle?" She asks and he nods his head.
"I don't know but he should be home from work soon." He says, and almost as if he had jinxed it, Vance walks in.
"Hello babe." She walks up to him and greets with him with a kiss, Aspen just looks away awkwardly.
"Hello uncle," Aspen goes to shake his head.
"So what were you guys talking about?" He asks.
"The wedding tomorrow." Michelle says before Aspen even opens his mouth.
"Oh yeah, are you excited?" He asks, putting his hand around her.
"Very excited. I can not wait to see my older sister married." Michelle says and smiles at the thought.
"So you bought your outfit, can I see it?" He asks and before Michelle opens her mouth, Aspen responds.
"Nope. You will have to wait until tomorrow to see it on her. I'll leave you guys alone. I'm going to my room to get some rest." He says and smirks at Michelle before heading upstairs.
"It's worth the wait," Vance says and Michelle smiles, kissing him once more.

*short chapter. Vote and comment what you think so far please. Thank you :) Xx