VIII- Sex noises

It had been a week since Aspen came back to the house, a month and 14 days that Vance and Michelle had been officially husband and wife.
It was Monday morning and the kids left to school.
Michelle went to the gym and worked on running and squats. While she was doing squats, she saw Aspen enter, laughing along with another girl.
She was holding on to him, and he let her. Michelle wandered what Julianne would think if she saw him. She saw him wave her off and begin walking to her, so she pretended she wasn't just looking at him.
"Hey Michelle," he smiled at her.
"Aspen," she said as she stopped and walked toward the bicycle machines.
"How are you this morning?" He follows her and sits in the one next to her.
"It was just fine. How was yours?" She asked back as she pedaled.
"Well the day is so beautiful, it was just great." He says and she can't help but to smile at his random self.
"So, don't you have university?" She asks.
"I do, not until another hour and a half though." He says and she just says oh.
"Well, I'm gonna go for a run. I'll see you later." She says to him.
"I sure hope so." He says.
"You are such a goof." She rolls her eyes and laughs as she walks away, Aspen watches her go.
He pulls out his phone to see a text from Julianne asking why he didn't wake her up before he left. He didn't answer and just went to the showers to shower before heading to University.
He finished his classes and headed to the house. He opened the door and Rose jumped on him.
"Wouh there, can I at least get a hello?" He laughs.
"Hi Aspen!" She kisses his cheek and gets off of him.
"So how was school?" He asks as they walk to the living room.
"Boring, we are taking finals already. Prom is in two months so that's the only thing that keeps me motivated." She says.
"I bet." Aspen walks to the kitchen and grabs an apple before heading up to his room. He takes off his shirt and begins practicing with his boxing bag.

Michelle gets home from seeing Savannah and Joseph's new apartment. It was so beautiful, and looked more like a small house, but it was so roomy. Their wedding was in two weeks and she was really excited to see how all their planning would result.
She began walking up to her room when she heard grunting coming from Aspen's room, she grabbed the knob and opened it.
"What's going-oh." She stops when she sees that he is just practicing with this boxing bag. He was shirtless and sweat was running down his face, neck, chest, and abs.
"Sorry I was on my way up and I heard noises coming your room." She tried to explain, he just laughed.
"Its okay, it's not the first time I've been told I make a lot of noise." He says before he notices exactly what he said and quickly blushes. He did not just tell his Aunt that he makes sex noises.
"Okay, well I'll see you at dinner." She says and walks to her room. That was weird.