VII- Is it too late now to say sorry?

Vance ordered there to be a special dinner, in occasion of his nephew coming back home, if he was to accept it.
Rose went shopping with Michelle and Savannah. She wanted to look beautiful for Aspen, she didn't want him to see her as a little girl. She wanted Aspen to see how much Rose has grown, how she has grown into a young woman. Rose wanted Aspen to notice her the way she noticed him, romantically.
"How does this look?" She asks them for an opinion of this black knee length flowy dress.
"Its just beautiful darling," Michelle said and Savannah agreed.
They finished shopping and went home.

At Julianne's apartment, Aspen was getting ready to attend the dinner his uncle had invited him to. Julianne begged to be invited, so Aspen finally gave in on bringing her along.
"How does this look?" Julianne modeled a tight fitting white dress with a small pearl necklace.
"Just fine," he smiled and she walked over to him and kissed him before she went to the bathroom to finish her make up.
Michelle was all Aspen could think about. How would he apologize to her? Maybe pull her aside and do it, he didn't want to do it in front of everyone, assuming that not everybody knew what happened.
~
Aspen knocked on the door before opening it to find Vance, Rose, and Mason at the living room.
"Hello Uncle," he took his hand out to shake but Vance grabbed it and pulled him in for a man hug.
"Aspen!" Rose ran to him and wrapped her arms around him, he hugged her back.
"Wow, you look great Rose." He kissed her forehead.
"Thank y-" she stopped when she noticed Julianne walking in through the door.
"What is she doing here?" Rose whispered to him.
"I invited her," he smiled at her before turning to Julianne and putting his arm around her. Rose stood there silently and Julianne greeted them all.
"Um, uncle, where's Michelle? I'd like to talk to her before dinner." Aspen asked, Vance knew why so he told him to go to the room. She should be done getting ready.
Aspen walked up to their room and knocked on the door.
"Come in," Michelle's voice was heard from the other side.
He opened the door to find Michelle, in a nice black skater dress, looking into the mirror, trying to put on an ear ring. She looked stunning.
"Hey," he said. She quickly turned.
"Oh hey Aspen, I thought it was your uncle." She said.
"No it's me. I kind of wanted to talk to you." He said looking down.
"Aspen, you don't have to apologize for saying what you felt. I am a hundred percent sure that you are not the only person that thinks I am using Vance." She said and he felt twice as guilty.
"It was wrong of me to tell him." He said. She smiled and said.
"Just know, it's not true. I would never. Now, shall we go downstairs?" She asked. He just laughed and took out his arm for her to grab and they walked down the stairs to the dinner table.
~
"Well, now that everything is okay. I would really like for you to come back to the house. It is quite lonely without you." Vance laughed.
"Of course uncle." Aspen agreed and they all cheered, mostly Rose.
"Sorry that they are taking him away from you so soon," Rose said to Julianne.
"Oh its fine, I'll still see him everyday, won't I baby?" She said grabbing on to Aspen's arm. He just smiled and nodded.
Things were gonna be different now.