IV-In debt

Aspen had been staying over at Julianne's apartment for the last week and a half. He would go to the house when he wasn't at University.
He still hadn't given up on the whole Hollingsworth family using his uncle for money but with exams he had coming up and Julianne being as needy as ever, he didn't really have time for that.
When class ended he headed straight home.
"Is anyone home?" He yelled when he entered. He supposed Rose and Mason were still at school, Vance was probably at work, and Michelle was probably sleeping or something.
"Mademoiselle!" He purposely yelled once more, knowing it would irritate her.
"Aspen lower your voice!" She said and he laughed.
"Is anyone home?" He asked.
"Just Michelle and her sister Savannah. They are in the living room" She said and he smirked.
"Thank you. That is all I needed to know." He walked into the living room.
"Well if it isn't the two most beautiful women in this house, my aunt and my ex girlfriend.
He walked up to them and hugged them, kissing their cheeks.
"By the way, how are your wedding plans going?" He whispered in Savannah's ear and she quickly pulled back.
"It's going just fine. Perfect." She said nervously.
"That's great." He smirked.
"How are you today auntie?" He turned his attention to Michelle.
"Just peachy. Do you need anything? I was having a private conversation with my sister. Wedding plans and all." She mocked. He laughed slightly.
"Okay okay, I'll leave you two to it." He said before going to his room.
Michelle and Julianne continued talking about her wedding and how she wanted everything to go perfectly.
"It will be perfect sister, I promise you." Michelle smiled.
Her phone started ringing and she saw the caller I.D. It was Serina, her mother.
"Hello?" She answered the phone.
"Michelle I need to talk to you and your sister. Now." She said and Michelle began to worry.
"Why what's wrong?" She asked.
"It needs to be in person."
"Okay, come to the house, I am here with Savannah right now." She said and Serina agreed, hanging up the phone.
"What is it? What happened?" Savannah asked worriedly.
"It was mom. She said she needed to talk to us, she is on her way." Michelle said and they looked at each other.
Serina arrived about 20 minutes after they hung up and they all sat down in the living room, Serina looking around making sure that no one was around.
"I have bad news." She said.
"Spill it." Michelle said.
"The house. We are gonna lose it if I don't pay the debt we owe." She said and Savannah gasped, but Michelle seemed unaffected.
"No how can this be happening! What are we gonna do?" Savannah said, on the verge of tears.
"How can this be happening? Are you serious? Mother, maybe if you hadn't spent all the money dad left on countless pieces of jewelry or trips to the spa then you wouldn't be close to losing your home." Michelle said, and it was true.
"My home? You mean our home. We are all in this together and if I lose that home, we all lose it. It was the only thing that your father left us." She said.
"Last time I checked my home was here and Savannah would soon be moving into her own home with Joseph." Michelle said.
Serina stood up and walked over to her.
"Michelle, I need money to pay off some of the debt your father left us in, please." She said.
They didn't know that Aspen was listening in, he heard just what he needed to hear and made his way to his Uncle Vance's office.

"Mother I will not ask my husband for money. You will need to work or something to earn that money." She said.
"Michelle, this is our Childhood home she is talking about. You need to lend her money. We can't lose it." Savannah interrupted.
"No, you know what? Fine. We will lose the home. Thank you so much for nothing Michelle." Serina grabbed her bag and headed out the door.
"Think about it Michelle. Please." Savannah said as she grabbed her bag and made her way out as well.