Punishment For Three

Ace's Point Of View

My entire body trembled as I heard the applause and howls from the wolves outside. This was it, my last few moments as a pack wolf, or even alive. Two guards, who I don't know the names of walked in long strides to my cell before unlocking it. As they approached me I couldn't help but wish the Alpha really was dead. Then I wouldn't have to be punished. Roughly, they pulled me off the floor and began to slowly drag me since I refused to use my feet. Why make it easy on them. As we neared the door which led outside to the wolves I began thrashing about and screaming. Exchanging looks, the guards tightened their holds on my arms making me cringe from the force but not stop fighting.

The door creaked open and I screamed. The guard's ears pressed against their heads because of the pitch. The Alpha locked eyes with me me before turning away. Wolves all around me turned their canines showing growling at me. I think it I was to laugh some of these wolves may attack me, but. Delilah and Thomas stepped closer to the sides of the Alpha as we neared the stage. Rudly they pushed me in front of them til I sat on the stage. Shrinking down, I curled up and began shaking, fearful of the growls of some of the Alphas and betas.

A she wolf I didn't recognize trailed her way through to hop upon the stage. Most of the wolves quieted down as she towered above me. She had an aura that said I demand respect. Her appearance was absolutely breath taking. The light tan color to her skin to her long wavy blond hair that ended halfway down her back. I couldn't see her eye color but I could guess they were just as beautiful as the rest of her.

Her voice echoed followed by the howls of approval from the wolves. After they settled down I toned her out until I heard the words punishment in front of everyone. Alphas and betas from other packs get to decide my fate? This is not good, not good at all.

Authors Notes

Sorry about it being really short and only one point of view. I having writers block. Can't really think of good details at the moment. Don't worry, next chapter will be longer and hopefully have th punishment scene. Thanks to everyone who reads it.