Punishment For Three /Part Two/

Lynn's Point Of View

The fear evident on Mari's face was strong. Clark stood up tall, next to me, his black and Brown fur shining bright. His eyes reflected the look on Mari's face, fear. That confused me because my beta always acts so strong, never shows his fears. I guess that's why I chose him as a beta. if I could have anybody by my side in war, it would have to be him.no trusted him with my life.

Walking forward, I caught the attention of Ace, the wolf to to punished. His blond fur stood out amongst the stage as his light blue eyes met with mine. I shot him a look before turning around to address the many packs of wolves before me. Even as I began speaking, I could still feel Ace's eyes boring into my back.

"Alphas, and betas, it's time to decide this wolf's fate." His eyes continued looking at me. I doubt he was even listening. Howls of approval shot out amongst the crowd, along with some not so happy comments. When are these wolves going to learn that a non mated female Alpha is just as good as a non mated male? "Now, since this kind of thing has never happened before, it's up to you wolves to decide what kind of punishment he shall get." Looking back at him I watched his eyes cloud over. Tonight blood fill fall, I only hope that nobody will get hurt, besides Ace. Even though that's pretty much guaranteed.

Ryker's Point Of View

/after Lynn spoke/

Looking over I watched as the wolves gathered up into circles, their individual voices drowned out by so many talking at once. Stepping back I tripped over something on the stage and landed on my knee with a crack. Biting my lip to not cry out, I could feel tears trying to spring from my eyes. Lynn stood up and began to run back over to me. Mari was already crouched down beside me, her eyes wide. When I began to lift my head to look at my head, Thomas held me down.

The pain felt intense, like a knife was being plunged into my flesh. Chancing it I turned my head and saw blood dripping in puddles on the stage around me. I hardly even noticed that the crowd became deathly quiet until a loud laugh began in my head. It slowly rose in volume until I cringed and covered my ears, begging for it to stop. Opening my eyes after the voice lowered, I shot straight up, causing more pain to erupt on my leg. Wincing I quickly scanned the area for somebody. My eyes landed on a shoe on the stage and that was it. Lynn started yelling at me to sit down but I stood put, unmoving. My world felt like it was crashing down around me all at once.

"Mari, Ace, he's gone." I shouted loud enough that I'm pretty sure the entire world could of heard.

"No way, we have guards..." Her voice trailed off, ny eyes along with Lynn's following the blood that occupied the side of the stage. My mouth opened then closed. The fear began to leave the blood pumping madly in my ears to stop. Cries broke out in the crowd of wolves as gunshots went off. Looking back I caught Mari's face, the one of pure hatred. Without noticed she shifted, her clothes tearing she took off and into the direction of the woods. I tried to shift, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get my wolf to shift. Clark threw me over his shoulder and began running towards the house. Lynn shifted and headed in the direction Mari ran in. I should be doing that, that's my mate. I should be by her side. I must of began struggling because Clark made a grunt before sliding me off his shoulder to only lift me up bridal style.

Red flooded my cheeks in embarrassment as the door to my house was thrown open. Quickly the door was slammed shut again and I sat on the floor dazed and afraid. Closing my eyes I felt the tears in my eyes quickly pour out.