thirty; jack

jack's pov

walking down the hall like everything was normal, hiding myself, everyday same routine, i was smiling texting mark on my phone, he stayed home today since he was a bit sniffly and sick.

i felt a bump as i looked up, felix turned to me and pj and ken grabbed both my arms and held me in a strong grip taking my phone.

"aww, talking to little ol' markimoo?" ken beamed laughing as he read through the messages, "hey! give it back!" i snapped to him, felix walked up to me, and called them off.

"what do you want!" i glared at felix as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the boy's bathroom. "let go of me you dick!" i pulled my hand away quickly.

"easy!" felix tried to calm me down, looking at me, i blushed as i remembered the kiss.

"felix, i know what your going to say so.. forget it."

felix pulled me close, "stop okay? i still love you and all, but i wanted to apologize for kissing you.. i was wanting to make up to you and damn.. you looked so flipping cute i had too!" felix says and i blush.

"shut up." i said rubbing my arm, and he takes my hands, "i promise to hell and back i won't hurt you anymore and if you ever wanted too, we'd give it one more shot." he leaned his head, close to closing the gap between our lips.

i put my hands to his chest pushing him away, "i didn't run out cause i was shocked i ran out cause i have a boyfriend, i can't do this with you.. not now, and not again." felix smirked taking me by the waist leaning by my ear whispering; "you had a girlfriend last time.. what's stopping us?" i pulled away.

"so? she and i never had the connection me and mark have. i love him so much.. and i'm not cheating on him." i said, sternly.

felix sighed as he cupped my face.

"keeping it a secret won't hurt either one of you and it'd help me make it up to you." felix kissed me softly and i stopped, paralyzed in decisions.

"i- i don't know.."

"just give a chance."

i hate myself.

"fine." i said.

he smiled and leaned near my mouth, i leaned too, and i kissed him, regret struck me, pain struck me, the feeling i had when i cheated on my girlfriend started burning up my chest.

no.

what the fuck am i doing?

not only a day ago was my boyfriend extremely nervous about me and felix.

i was cheating on him..?

i can't do this..

but i did.

felix had me backed up to the wall, slipping his hands under my shirt, kissing me harder. i felt really uncomfortable.

i let out a small moan when i heard the door open and felix turned, ken and pj were there, catching him in his act.

i blushed darkly and felix gave them a look.

"felix? dude!" ken yelled shocked, felix rolled his eyes. "oh shut up like you didn't know already." he walked up to his friends, turning to look over his shoulder flashing a smirk at me.

what.
just.
happened.

after that i went home to see a sick markimoo.

"how you feeling?" i asked putting a head on his forehead, "somewhat okay.." he replied sneezing quickly, my phone rung and i went into the bathroom.

jack🍀 : hello?

felix : hey cutie, wanna come over?

jack🍀 : uh.. i don't know, give me a moment to decide.

felix : k see ya babe

jack 🍀: bye

i sat down on the toilet putting my head in my hands, if i'm doing this i have to sneaky, i walked out and mark looked up and asked who called me, "no one baby, it was a wrong number." i said, kissing his forehead, "i'm gonna go somewhere quickly okay?" i said and he nodded with an yes.

i headed out to felix's, and my life some how got better, making out with felix took away part of my depression, i still had mark, but i'd have to stop this soon, just kiss him one more time, and just remain friends, he said he wouldn't hurt me anymore, but what am i thinking? cheating on mark..

after everything that he's done for me.

protecting me.

saving me.

he stopped me from suicide.

he helped me cut less.

what am i doing?..

i have to stop this.
i can't do this.
after everything he's for for me.

he dropped out of college to make me happy.

he brought me to the hospital twice to keep me from dying.

he loves me.

i love him.

i could be destroying are love by doing this.

what if me and felix get to far?

that would break us.

here we are, im on someone's lap, making out with someone i used to love, cheating on an amazing man.

i pulled away from his kiss looking down, "felix. this is crazy. am i seriously even considering cheating on him?" he kissed me again, "hey, it is crazy.. and i know we're both cheating on our lovers, but it's better this way." felix put kisses on my neck.

i pulled away, confused.

"our?"

"i'm with cry, he has no clue about us.." felix says and pulls me into his lap, "what were doing here is wrong." felix pauses, "but it's also right."

is it?