five; jack

jacks pov

i woke up seeing the light come in from my window, the feeling went away for a while and the tingle of being slapped subsided and i yawned seeing my door was closed and it was quiet in here, i looked over at the clock it was five i stood up changing into something appealing and woke my sister up.

we got to school by eight and i was at my locker getting stuff out when a guy approached me, it was wade...i turned to look at him, "hey uh..you alright?" he asks looking at me with kind eyes, "yeah, why wouldn't i be?" i asked closing my locker and completely turning to the male.

"it's all over the place that you passed out in class yesterday." he told me.

"oh..." i rubbed my arm.

"mark was worried so i thought id ask." he said making me look down and blush, "uh...okay..." i said and then i heard the bell ring, i walked to class and stood in the middle of the door frame seeing mark laughing and talking with the guys behind him, dan and phil and aaron.

i bit my lip as the feeling began to grow in my stomach, im gonna get sick aren't i? i walked in and mark turned and looked at me with a caring smile i felt my breath hitch, i have to avoid him...or this sickness will get worse, i sat down next to him as the teacher turned to me, "oh, jack i heard about yesterday i hope you're feeling better today!" she smiled and then started writing on the board about the project.

i turned to mark but i didn't say anything i just wrote down the facts while he went through his bag looking for his notes, he then pulled them out and looked at me, "hey buddy, how are you feeling?" he asked me smiling and i didn't dare look up.

"im doing fine...." i turned away from him, and he frowned, "are you mad at me or something?" he asked nudging me, i moved away a little, "mark can we please focus on this project!" i snapped, and he nodded frowning as he started pasting and gluing.

the day was long and hard, i ignored mark all day...it was the worst but it helped with me getting sick, i laid in my bed as my phone started beeping giving me the hint i have a notification, i opened it seeing a message from mark even that made my stomach get fuzzy.

markiplier: you're not acting like yourself jack, is there something wrong? if there is please tell me :(

jacksepticeye: its nothing really! i just don't feel so well alright? its not a big deal it happens all the time.

markiplier: did you eat? why are you sick? im just worried sean!

my head fell back onto my pillow, i needed to see him...no matter how much it would screw up, he really shouldn't be worried at all, he's a great guy, and he's my friend but i like him.

how in the world am i supposed to keep this secret..

he already has suspicion on me as it is!

jacksepticeye: can i come over to your house? i don't wanna be alone all night.

markiplier: of course! you can even spend the night, my mom is at work, so she won't be home until we go to school, i hope your okay though :d

i smiled at the text getting out of my covers running over to my mirror to play and mess with my hair a little to look approving, i opened my window and slipped out of my room to land on the ground with a thud, it was dark out the stars bright upon the neighborhood houses, i sighed and took off running.

when i got there i knocked on the door, and he welcomed me, "i hope you like video games!" he said leading me to his couch, i laughed and i stood up as the feeling grew strong and i felt sick, "jack you okay?" he said turning away from setting up his game system.

"uh...uh...i don't know..." i went to fall, and he caught me in his arms, "careful! gosh, you keep getting sick, if you need the bathroom its down the hall."

i nodded and i sat down feeling my face burning, "yeah, yeah i just always get this weird feeling whenever im around you.." i blurted out and he raised an eyebrow looking at me with confusion

fudge cakes.

i totally made this worse.

"what do you mean whenever you're around me? i make you sick gee... thanks buddy.." he sighed i laughed a little, "no! no! not like that! you don't, it just randomly happens when you're around me, i guess its because im not used to eating...and yeah." he nodded and smiled a little and started up our game.

we played rocket league for hours and it was so hilarious he was so funny, i thought i would die laughing if we continued more, the feeling i had was very strong but it wasn't unpleasant it felt like a warm kind.

"dude! oh my god! haha! we have to play this game more often!" i laughed, and he agreed throwing popcorn that i caught in my mouth, "score!" i laughed, and he giggled and sat down next to me, we stared at each other for a moment when i blushed and looked away, he just smiled and nudged me with his elbow.

"at least your feeling better!" mark smiled leaning in close to my face making me smile to how close he was to the point where i could feel his heat, "your close...a little to close!" i pushed him away, and he giggled smiling, "sorry... haha!" he rubbed his arm grinning like a idiot, ive never felt so happy in my life, i felt my heart beat fast and i knew my face was on fire.

he made me feel so happy.

so strong.

so confident.

i didn't like him...

no i didn't....

i think i might be in love with him...

"you spending the night?" he asked catching his breath, "yeah, if that's okay?" i said and scratched my arm seeing him smile and nod, he looked adorable, his face was red, not from blushing... from laughing so hard and his hair was messy from every time i pushed him off the couch when he beat me.

he smiled giving me a hug, and he walked into his room, i flicked off the light close to me and the house went dark, i bit my lip and stared up at the ceiling.

i loved him...

no wonder why i always got that sick!

he was...perfect!

i pulled a blanket up and curled up with it, i didn't like being in the dark alone it took a while to get to sleep and when i did i had nightmares some of them would get so bad i would wake up crying and shaking.

i felt someone shook me awake, "you weren't kidding about those nightmares, come on..." i heard and then passed out into sleep.

when i woke up i was covered in blankets, and it was lights out i opened my eyes to find myself in mark's bed, and i basically freaked out, he was up since i couldn't see him in there, "finally the doof is awake!" i heard and turned seeing mark with a toothbrush in his mouth he wore sweatpants and shirt with a white m and with a pink mustache in the middle of it, "mark! why am i uh...?" i looked down at the covers and i got out from them.

"you had a nightmare so i put you in here while i slept on the couch." he mumbled brushing his teeth leaning on the door frame.

"y-you carried me?" i asked.

"yeah, you're really light..." he shrugged muttering it as he brushed the sides of his teeth, he still looked cute as well.

i walked over to him, and he let me by, as i walked out and laid down on the couch "mark can i stay here possibly?" i asked, and he smirked breaking out into a small laugh, "its the weekend so yeah!" i smirked and rolled my eyes replying with a "shut up." mark put his tooth brush down and looked offended, "hey! im not wade!" i broke out laughing to the point where i fell of the couch.

mark smirked looking at me and i stuck my tongue out at him, he helped me to my feet and as soon as he touched my hand my face went red, "uh....uh....rocket league?" i asked rubbing my arm he smiled and nodded, "sure, but first let's get some food in ya!" he smiled grabbing his keys off the counter.