sixteen; mark

mark's pov

i looked over at the red faced irishman, he was upside down laughing his ass off, his green hair was messy and falling in his face, he was kinda cute...i guess, the thought of him having a crush on me was all i could think about, besides my laughter, "seriously!" he growls and looks up to me.

"dude! i'm gonna die!" jack laughed and leaned over and kissed me, my laughing was cut off when his lips brushed against mine, he tastes faintly of sugarcane, his lips were soft when i pulled away in shock and in need to breath.

he looked at me with a red face,
"s-sorry! i'm so sorry!" he bites his lower lip, i laughed still blushing, "no, it's not that, don't you think i need oxygen! you took my breath away!" i laugh punching him in the arm.

"so can i kiss you when you're breathing?" he smirks at me.

"if your lucky!" i joke, and he leans in and kisses me full on, his hands cupped my face, i relax and close my eyes, giving in as my hands hold his waist as he pulls away after a minute.

"mark, i've said it once, i'll say it a thousand times, i love you." he smiles at me.

"i love you too." i say finally feeling sure with my feelings.

jack's pov

i make a move, i leaned over and brushed my lips against mark's soft lips, peppermint rushed to me, kissing him felt so damn good to the point where you want to die doing it, my want for him grew impossibly stronger, he still had tasted clean, i go to deepen the kiss when he breaks it and pulls away with a bright red face.

"sorry! i'm so sorry!" i bit my lower lip, he laughed still blushing, "no, it's not that, don't you think i need oxygen! you took my breath away!" he laughs punching me lightly in the arm.

"so can i kiss you when you're breathing?" i smirk at him.

"if your lucky!" he jokes.

i lean in and kiss him full on, my hands cupped his face, he relaxes and closes his eyes, giving in as his hands hold my waist as i pull away after a minute.

"mark, i've said it once, i'll say it a thousand times, i love you." he smiles at me.

"i love you too." he says and kisses me, i pull away in shock.

"wait really?" i ask as he laughs a little and nods his head, i started to kiss him deepening it sometimes, trying hard not to go to far, we were kissing deep and long, heating up.

i pull away from his lips, "mark will you go out with me?" i go to ask when he kisses my lips and pulls me a bit closer, "yeah, i'd like that." mark smiles and i feel my heart speed up, i can't believe it... mark edward fischbach, is my boyfriend!

i don't think i can be calm about this...

"yami's gonna kill you ya' know." mark whispers in my ear, "yeah, i know..." i sigh and smile up at him, i was in for a lot of beatings at school tomorrow, especially from yami, he still liked mark and warned me about trying anything.

"can't we just keep it a secret?" i groan, he nods and grabs his controller, "alright, sure now stop talking and start playing doofus!" mark smirks and i pick up the other controller.

"fine..." i sigh as i begin to mash in the buttons of my controller and have cops shoot me, "stop leading the cops to me!" i yelled to mark, "what?" he laughed crashing his car into me, "thereafter you." he rolls his eyes with a small smirk as i turn to him.

"its getting pretty late..." i sigh looking up at the clock, he nodded his head and clicked out of the game, "uh, you wanna sleep with me tonight so you...don't have nightmares?" mark asked me blushing as he powered off his set up.

i blushed a deep red and nodded, we headed into his room as i got into his bed pulling the covers over as i watched him turn off the light, he walked over and slipped into the bed next to me i turned to face him looking into his brown eyes that had a beautiful glimmer swirling in his eyes from the moonlight through his window.

i curdle up into a ball nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck, i felt safe and calm, better than how i felt alone in his bed, i needed someone to be there, someone to love, i somehow got it, "goodnight weirdo." i whispered to him, "night goofball," he smiled at me and i kissed him putting my head on my chest.

in the morning i was at my locker after getting ready, my locker slammed shut startling me as i turned and backed up to see mark's ex glaring at me, i took a step up rolling my eyes at him, "what do you want?" i growled, "i know your dating mark, and you need to break up with him." he says.

"not happening!" i snap at him, "huh? fine then i'll have felix deal with you.." yami storms away from me i growl under my breath, i see mark laughing pushing matt away, "oh, mark!" i called to him, he moved his head up and saw me and waved walking over to me, "hey beautiful." he smirked at me and i blushed.

"i'm not beautiful..." i nudge him, and he laughs a little, "well, i think you are." he smiles at me as i move bit closer looking into his eyes, smiling and sometimes looking down, "stop being corny!" i smirk giggling he rolls his eyes as i bring him to kiss me and i didn't even care if everyone saw.

" he smiles at me as i move bit closer looking into his eyes, smiling and sometimes looking down, "stop being corny!" i smirk giggling he rolls his eyes as i bring him to kiss me and i didn't even care if everyone saw

happy valentine's day!
i hope you're spreading some love! ❤