ten; mark

marks pov

we were kissing deep and long, i could feel a little push and i knew aaron wanted me to lay down for him, i felt a strong stirring in my stomach, the feeling was very unpleasant.

i started getting nervous the way this was going, "aaron..we need to-" i breathed, pulling away, "stop." he finished for me. "i know, i know, just a little longer..."

he starts kissing me a bit hungrier, as he slips his fingers under my shirt and pulled it up and over my head, i blush as he takes my hand kissing my collarbone, he fiddles with my belt as i panic and grab his wrists stopping him from continuing, "um...aaron don't, im sorry...i-im s-so s-sorry!.."

he sighs and kisses my cheek, "babe its okay, i don't mean to go so fast, i don't want to force you into anything...i want you to be comfortable in this relationship..." i smile at him and hold his hand in a loose grip, he kisses my neck again and pulls me closer as i pull on my shirt, i hear a door click from outside my room and that probably is jack.

"mark i know it's kinda odd, but i want you." he bites his lower lip and looks at me with lust swarming in his eyes, i blush a deep red and stand up from my bed, "don't fight with jack or you won't get any of this!" i lean down and kiss his lips, he whimpers when i pull away, i raise an eyebrow and he nods his head quickly.

i walk out of my room seeing jack standing by the counter drinking a bottle of water until its half gone, "how was practice?" i ask him as he walls over and collapses on the couch, "wonderful...why weren't you there?" aaron walks out and kisses my cheek.

i see him glare at the boy next to me, i blush putting my hands behind my back and rubbing my arm.

"uh...ya guessed it..."

jacks pov

i felt like everything was crashing down, "uh...ya guessed it..." mark nervously smiled, rubbing his arm as he lifts his head and looks over at his boyfriend, "aaron, can you go in my room for a second?" aaron glares at me and then turns to mark looking concerned as he nodded and walked in.

"mark... seriously what's he doing here?" i demand growling under my breath.

"you came home early, he didn't have time to leave...and i kinda got distracted." mark bites his bottom lip looking at me all innocent like that, just turns me on, suddenly im the nervous one.

"mark, i get home at six! i came at normal time!" i snap and mark regretted it.

"and you haven't been there at all, it seems like your blowing me off just to have sex with him or something!" i yell and im pretty sure ireland heard me.

mark's brown eyes widened, and the spec of hazel in them were more clear, "what?! no! we haven't at all been doing that! i don't even think im ready for that!" he yells trying to prove himself, but it seems small to my anger.

i take a sigh of relief, and relax, exhaling and inhaling, "look, i just miss you!" i emit and look down blushing lightly.

he nods his head and puts his fingers under my chin and holds my chin up so im looking directly in his beautiful eyes, "i miss you too, but don't we hangout every single day jack, i mean your my best friend in all, but i need to make time for my boyfriend." he says smiling at me.

i nod as he let's go of my chin, i sigh and rub my arm when he went back in his room with aaron, the british bitch, gosh, practice wore me out, track and field took a bitch to run.

i fell asleep on the couch for the whole night and day, with no food or bathroom breaks, sleeping with no food in my stomach was normal ever since i starved myself, first i did it to loose weight so i couldn't feel so lazy during gym, but then it started as my mom slowly stopped feeding me when her hangovers got the worst.

yeah, i was anorexic.... no one knew that, everyone just though i was unnormally skinny, mark was the only one who knew, he even forced me to eat whenever he had a chance, i felt great, feeling food in my stomach, even though im still worried about my weight and my exercise.

i wasn't that much in shape...

mark could run circles around me...

it was morning i woke up due to a smell of food cooking as i looked up to see mark's mom cooking up her food, i sigh as i stand up trying not to disturb her and i walk into mark's room seeing the teen boy wrapped up in blankets dead in sleep.

he cutely yawns as he stretches out and sits up rubbing his eyes, "top of the morning to ya!" he sits up and smiles at me, "morning loser." he smirks as i playfully glare at him, "is my mom home? cause i smell food." he looks up at me.

i nod my head and smile at him, "yeah, id burn my food," he gets out of bed, he was wearing a tank top that didn't hide much of his chest, and some blue shorts that had black underneath them, "im never letting you cook." he smirks and walks out, i glance down at his ass a couple times, "that's fair." i yell back as he turns and sticks his tongue out at me.

boy, ain't he gorgeous?...

i laughed and ran after him, wrapping my arms around him as he laughs hugging onto me, i feel my face get a bit heated as i let go of him and he elbows me in the arm smirking, "ow! you douche!" i laugh rubbing my arm where a little pain was now.

a ringing sound filled the room as mark pulled his phone out of his pocket, "hello? oh! hey..." he says as the person begins talking, i can barley make out what there saying.

after a couple minutes of mark on the phone, the smell of breakfast getting in the air, the good smells that made me hungry, mark ends his call and looks over at me, "hey um...im gonna head out alright?" he gives a half smile and looks down, dragging his foot along the carpet, his hands behind his back.

"let me guess aaron's place?" i growl under my breath but he stills hear me, i turn away sighing saying, "fine...go ahead." when he grabs my shoulder and turns me around.

mark looks at me with concern and sighs.

"why do you care?" he asks trying to sound firm.

"w-what?" i ask pretending like i don't know what he's saying.

"you're obviously upset cause im dating aaron, i can see it." he looks away.

"n-no its not what this is about." that's a lie.

"then what is this about?"

"look i don't wanna talk about this, just go." i say as firm as i can when i know im close to falling apart, "no sean why does it bother you so much?" that sends shivers down my spine, he called me by my real name.

this is important to him...

"i don't know! i just hate the fact that you two are together! it's just odd!" i yell and look away staring at the floor, why do i always fuck things up!

"jack do you want me to break up with him for you?" he asks lowering his tone.

"y- you'd do that for me?" i blush deeply.

"yeah, dude im always gonna be here for you." he smiles at me and i blush, awkwardly rubbing my arm.

"thanks but no, don't break up with him." i don't know why i said that, i wanted them to split but still i don't have any chance! he likes me as a friend... that's all he's ever gonna feel for me.