twenty six; jack

jack's pov

i moaned a little as i lifted my hand and covered my eyes from the sun peeking through, i woke myself up and stood up realizing i didn't have any clothes on, i pulled out a black shirt from his the drawer and put on pajama bottoms.

smelling bacon i assumed mark was out in the kitchen cooking something.

i walked out to see mark, wearing a shirt of mine, i didn't mind, he looked cute, i came up behind him hugging him from behind, "morning..." i smiled at mark as he turned around kissing him softly. "you're making food? don't burn the house down!" i laughed as soon as i finished saying that, "fuck you." mark pouted glaring at me, "already have honey.." i responded with a smirk as a dusting blush crossed his cheeks and i couldn't help but laugh.

"shut up!" he snapped blushing.

"make me!" i stuck my tongue out.

"oh, really? i will burn all your septiceye stuff." i listened, after that, it was this show we watched as kids, a cute little show about two best friends one is a big green eye ball with the irish's of blue, like mine, septiceye sam, mark's favorite character was this adorable little box that could talk, it had blue eyes, and he was called tiny box tim, even as 17 year olds we loved the show still.

"sit down, and wait for your food." mark told me but i didn't listen, "awwwh! no! i don't wanna!" i put a small kiss on his neck, and he tensed up a little, "deal with it." mark pushed me away from him, turning around to finish it up, i plopped on the couch emitting defeat.

mark put a plate down in front of me, "please eat okay?" he sat down next to me, "i will, promise." he cocked an eyebrow at me, "you know you didn't have to cook for me." i said as i took a bite of my eggs, he was a surprisingly good at cooking.

"heh.. i was bored with eating cereal so i made some breakfast," mark shrugged, and i had really nothing else to talk about, i looked at him he was looking at chica who was all snug up by the door, "your wearing my shirt.." i brought up, and he blushed and looked down.

"uh...yeah...i was cold."

"its fine..you look better in it then i do."

"what do you mean?" mark cocked an eyebrow.

"you look cute." i smiled rolling my eyes, and he blushed a little deeper rubbing his arm, "um..thanks." he responded, "kinda got hurry, we got class you know?" mark stood up and i nodded, "yeah, my grades are already bad enough, don't wanna hit rock bottom..."

mark snickered at that pushing me lightly.

"well, blame yourself for that, you decided to skip class." mark stuck his tongue out at me.

"excuse me?! well sorry its not like i was cutting myself or wanting to do suicide! i was just purposely missing class with no good reason what so ever." he punched my shoulder and then kissed my cheek, "shut up." he replied with a smirk.

both me and mark headed to are classes after that, i had science, and he has english, a lot of our classes were different but the only thing i really minded about it was that felix was in most of my classes, and he still is a jerk every way he gets.

i went on with most of my day like normal, the bandages wrapped around my arms were getting itchy, but i couldn't take them off until they heal which is gonna be a couple weeks from there, i walked in the cafeteria and took a seat just to be bothered by felix and his little minions.

"well, well, look who we have here.." he put a hand on his hip glaring at me, as i sighed getting ready to get the shit beat out of me, "yes felix?" i looked up seeing ken and cry on either side of him, now that he had friends i got hurt a lot more, "someone's in my seat." he glared killer at me.

"huh? this isn't your seat?!" i shouldn't of snapped, he raised a fist to me, and i flinched turning away, hoping he'd make it quick, before i knew it mark stepped in front of me, "what are you doing?" i asked, looking at him, looking up at felix.

"if you want to mess with him you got tangle with me first!" mark ignored my question, ken and cry stepped near him, and i suddenly felt a urge to swing, felix stepped back growling, "watch yourself." he tapped his foot on the ground.

"you wanna still play this game i can do this all night! you'll be on the ground in seconds! so don't touch my boyfriend!" mark growled at him and i blushed, i couldn't believe he actually admitted i was his boyfriend, felix shook his head stepping back and walking away.

i kept looking forward to them, felix was talking to ken, and i saw him turn and smirk, ken walked behind mark and raised a fist i stood up quickly and knocked him in the jaw knocking him out, "don't you fucking dare!" mark turned quickly and looked down turning back to me.

felix stared at me with shock, mark looked at me, i panted surprised at how angry i got, ken got up trembling, he had a small cut on the side of his face, and he was bleeding, i noticed the blood on my fist and wiped it on my sweatshirt, "go." i glared at him and his gang.

to my surprise they walked away with stupid remarks abut us, i sat down and slammed my head on the table ignoring the increasing pain in my head, "you okay?" mark frowned leaning over to lift my chin.

"freaking annoyed and done with this bullshit, but so far good." he laughed and kissed my cheek, "relax hun, eventually they'll figure out there place." i looked up with my arms crossed looking displeased, "felix and his little posse? ha! that'll be the day." i put my head on the table.

"he doesn't know his place, he causes trouble just for fun, i can't believe i let him lead me on! i can't believe i let him kiss me!" i blurted out which i shouldn't of.

"wait what?" mark raised an eyebrow at me.

i put my head down cursing to myself;
i wasn't supposed to say that.

i'm screwed.

; thanks for 1

; thanks for 1.02k reads! 🌟