Music x

~~~MACKENZIEPOV~~~

"Chill no problemo" I said pretending nothing had happened.

I looked around at the faces of the vampires looking for faces I recognised. I realised I had stayed with all the covens at some point or another and the only ones I hadn't met were the nomads or the other vegetarians.

'Well this is gonna be one awkward week...' I thought causing Edward to smile.

"Edward!" I gasped suddenly keeping my mind clear.

"What!?" he jumped up suddenly looking for trouble.

"Where's your beautiful daughter?" I asked in a sweet voice.

He looked angrily at me and was about to answer when a small voice shouted,

"Mackenzie!"

I spun round to become face to face with Renesmee.

"Renesmee!" I shouted back and she jumped into my arms and put her hand on my cheek.

'I'm bored'

"Same... how about you give me a tour of this beautiful house?"

She nodded enthusiastically and jumped out of my arms and dragged me out of the room. She led me towards the kitchen but turned suddenly into a room full of bright light. In the middle of the room was a huge grand piano and a stool.

"Wow" I gasped before I realised Renesmee was about to play.

I sat down quietly and she started to play. A beautiful melody filled my ears causing my eyes to widen, I found myself wanting to dance as the music sounded around the room. When the music stopped I clapped before sitting next to her and starting to play my own piece. I played whatever notes came to mind, the music sounded soft, happy but indecisive. I realised this was exactly what my life was at the moment. I am so happy here but I don't know if I want to stay. When the music finished I heard clapping and turned to see the whole Cullen family behind us, I blushed slightly before standing and bowing dramatically.

Me, Renesmee and Edward all took turns on the piano before me and Renesmee fell asleep.

~~~ROSALIESPOV~~~

I smiled as I carried Mackenzie up to mine and Emmett's room. We should really make her a room for herself but what if she doesn't want to stay? Its times like this that I really miss Alice and Jasper. I set her down on the bed and my eyes filled with tears that would never fall. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to find Edward.

"What if she doesn't stay?" I muttered.

"Its her choice Rose," he reminded me.

"I don't think I could loose her now." I told him truthfully.

"I don't think any of us would cope... Renesmee has fallen in love with her... she means so much to all of us but I think we mean a lot to her as well." He muttered before leaving.

I changed her into some pyjamas before kissing her forehead.

"I love you." I whispered before leaving the room.

~~~***~~~

THE NEXT DAY

"Mackenzie," I said shaking her gently. "You need to get up.."

"Whhyyyy?" she groaned sleepily.

"Because we need to train... the fights next week..." I explained.

She moaned again.

"And its Christmas tomorrow.." I grinned.

She sat up quickly.

"Christmas?" she asked.

"Yeah..." I replied confused.

"I haven't celebrated that since before I was changed." she whispered.

I looked at her as her face dropped for a few seconds before pulling back up into a small smile.

"So what's happening tomorrow?" she asked. I sat down on the bed next to her.

"Well, Edward and Bella were wondering if you wanted to go to Bella's dads with them for lunch, and then me and Emmett were going to take you out before we come home and spend the rest of the day with everyone else. If that's okay with you?" I asked nervously.

"Of course its okay with me!" she cheered.

"Okay, now get dressed. We have to train, and you have to practise your powers."

She nodded and jumped up to get dressed.

~~~MACKENZIEPOV~~~

I jumped out of bed and Rose left me to get dressed. I decided to get into the Christmas spirit so I put on a long black jumper that said 'SANTA! OMG SANTAS COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!" and some ripped red leggings. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and grabbed some big boots. I laughed as I made my way down stairs knowing I could teleport but not wanting to. I walked into the living room and found it empty. I wandered around before I heard talking in the garden so I grabbed and apple and wandered out.

When I got out I saw Bella standing with Kate and Edward. Then Kate grabbed Edwards hand and he fell to the ground.

"I wasn't ready!" Bella cried.

Edward got back up shakily and held his hand out again. I watched as this happened again until it just stopped, Edward didn't fall down anymore. I looked closer and saw a thin layer surrounding Edward and Bella but blocking Kate out. I grinned. Bella had found her shield.

We then all started practising physical fighting and I worked with Edward, Carlisle and Eleazar to practise my gift. It was later in the afternoon and the human drinkers had gone off with mates or covens. I turned to Rosalie.

"Can we go shopping please, I need to get some things." I used puppy dog eyes.

She groaned and then nodded, "Okay then I will just be a minute," and she turned around to go upstairs.

'Edward' I thought.

He turned to look at me questionably.

'I need you to do something for me..."