Annoying the Vampire Royalty x

~~~MACKENZIEPOV~~~

"Half mortal, half immortal! Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human!" Aro called out to his followers.

"Impossible!" Caius snapped.

"Like the possibility of you having friends then?" I said frowning slightly to make it look like I cared.

Everyone ignored my comment but I did receive another death glare from Caius.

"Do you think they have fooled me brother?" Aro said angrily.

Caius looked away defeated before he smirked and demanded that the informer be brought forwards.

He asked her some questions about what she saw, and she answered truthfully. She knew her fate was sealed now and all she could do was apologise for her mistake to her family and mine before she was ripped apart and set on fire.

This cause her sisters, who I had only met briefly to become distraught and try to fight.

I watched as their vision was removed by a member of the Amazonian coven, and they were restrained by family members. I turned to Rose and Emmett who fist bumped me for my 'amazing and impressive' comments.

"They are doing it to start a fight. They don't want to be seen as the aggressor in front of their witnesses, they have nothing left to go on except claiming its for the best..." I whispered and they both nodded agreeing with me.

I faintly heard Edward explaining to Tanya that if she attacked we would all die. They must have accepted that before they calmed down. I turned to face to Volturi again just as Edward collapsed in pain.

I turned to Bella in a split second.

"You can do it Bella!" I encouraged.

She screwed her face up in concentration and suddenly Edwards pain stopped. I grinned as I saw a faint bubble around our side and smirked as 'Jane the pain' got angry. I saw her brother start to release his mist but Aro held up a hand. He must have realised we outnumbered him in useful gifts.

Carlisle stepped up again to try and diffuse the situation.

"Aro you see that no law is broken here!" he stated.

Aro nodded but added "Of course but does that also mean there is no danger?" he turned to his witnesses "For once in our lifetime, humans pose a threat to us! Their new technology allows such creature to be born that we know nothing off...maintaining our secrecy has never been more important! Only the known is safe, only the known is good, only the know can be trusted! And we know nothing of what this child will become! Do we really want to risk our lives by sparing a fight today only to be murdered tomorrow?"

"Spoken like a true diplomat Aro, congratulations!" I exclaimed clapping sarcastically.

He nodded I'm my direction before everyone's gaze was drawn to the left of the clearing where two vampires had appeared.

"Alice!" Edward muttered.

Aro exclaimed as Alice walked towards him with her mate Jasper.

"My dear Alice I am so glad to see you here after all!" he almost sang.

"I have evidence that the child will pose no threat to our kind!" Alice said ignoring Aro's behaviour as she held out her hand "Let me show you."

Aro took Alice's hand and his eyes went blank. When his eyes returned to normal they were filled with fear as he looked around him.

"Now you know... that's your future, unless you decide on another course!" Alice snapped threateningly.

"WOOO! GO ALICE! YOU TELL THEM!" I cried clapping loudly.

"We cannot alter our course the child still poses a great threat!" Caius told Aro glaring at someone again... and that someone was me! I feel like I have really made an impression on Caius... maybe he might want to go out for lunch sometime? Oh wait.... he cant eat food. Oh well I wouldn't want to go with him anyway!

Edward looked at me funny listening to my thoughts... well he's lucky they were only thoughts, I have no brain to mouth filter! I could have spoken all of it out loud Eddie!

Edward looked at me slightly frightened before we both turned back to the Volturi. Just in time to see Caius holding Aro's hand.

I opened my mouth to say something but Edwards hand covered it almost instantly.

"But what if you could be sure that her kind doesn't pose a threat. Would you leave us alone?" Edward said.

"Of course but that cannot be know!" Caius stated smugly.

I went to say something but Edward's hand still covered my mouth and I sighed.

"Actually, it can be!" Edward exclaimed grinning from ear to ear as the rest of the family looked confused. He shared a glance with Alice who smiled warmly at him.

We all looked back to the left of the clearing as two more figures emerged. One of whom had a heart beat. A heart beat that was the perfect match to Renesmee's.

When the couple reached Alice and Aro, Alice began.

"I have been looking for witnesses of my own, among the tribes of Brazil," she began.

"The time for witnesses is over!" Caius exclaimed.

Aro raised his hand and gestured for Alice to continue.

"There I found Nahuel, a half vampire, half human." Alice finished and allowed Nahuel to speak.

"I am half mortal, half immortal, like the child... my father seduced my mother who died giving birth to me. I was raised by my aunt," the women looked at her and he added on the end "I made her immortal"

Before Aro could speak, Bella interrupted.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"I am 150 years old," The man replied.

Bella seemed to relax slightly then and moved to stand back with Renesmee.

"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked edging closer to the man.

"I became fully grown seven years after my birth, I have not changed since then." he explained calmly.

"And your diet?" Aro asked.

"Blood, human food. I can survive with either." Nahuel explained.

There was silence before Marcus spoke.

"These children are no different from us!"

"Regardless the Cullen's have been joining up with werewolves, our sworn enemy," Caius tried.

I went to retort but Edwards hand was still covering my mouth. I glared at him and he smirked back.

Aro dismissed Caius's statement quickly.

"Dear ones, there is no danger here, we will not fight today..." he said sadly.