My 'Gifts' x

~~~MACKENZIEPOV~~~

We were gone for about a week finding witnesses. We didn't tell them why we needed them just that we did. That way they went to give Renesmee a chance and didn't run straight away. By them time we returned I was dead on my feet. I was so tired I didn't even make it upstairs. I collapsed on the sofa and was out like a light. When I woke up there was many vampires in the living room staring at me confused.

"What?" I asked feeling self-conscious. None of them answered me so I teleported upstairs into Rose and Emmett's room where I saw something no child should see.

"ARRRGGGG MY EYES!!!!!!!" I covered my eyes quickly and grabbed one of my unopened shopping bags and teleported back downstairs where I was met by a laughing Edward.

"Edward it hurts!!!!!" I cried running into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me but carried on laughing. I pulled out of the embrace and started to fake cry but he turned to me and said,

"I know they are fake tears, I can read you mind remember," he pointed to his head. I smirked at his and however much it hurt me, replayed what I saw making him watch it over and over.

He screamed and hugged me muttering how sorry he was and asking me to stop. I stopped thinking about it and went to use the spare bathroom.

I showered and got dressed into what was in the bag which was a pink off the shoulder jumper with some pink flower print leggings. There was also some pink slipper boots that I put on. I tied my hair up and only put minimal make up on. I walked out of the bathroom to see Rose and Emmett waiting there. I instantly covered my eyes as seeing them brought back memories I had managed to suppress.

"We forgot you could teleport straight into the room Mackenzie. We thought you would still be asleep." Rose explained.

"Uh huh.."

"Why were you awake anyway?" Emmett asked.

"Bunch of vampires staring at you wakes you up." I murmured.

"Oh..." They sighed.

"I know! You can explain to them all while I get breakfast!" I said happily my stomach rumbling while running away from the awkward situation.

I grabbed the cartoon of apple sorbet and a spoon and walked into the living room. I took a seat and trying my hardest not to think of the vampires watching me I started to eat. They all gasped and I spoke, with a mouthful of sorbet.

"What!"

"Mackenzie mouth closed you will teach Renesmee bad manners!" Edward chided. I smirked at him and spat my mouthful of sorbet at him. I quickly froze it halfway towards his face and teleported so I was on his lap just in time to catch it in my mouth. I grinned at him before collapsing on the floor.

"What's wrong with Mackenzie?" Carlisle asked as he walked in.

"Dunno." Edward said playing along with the trick "I cant read her mind right now, its like there's a cold barrier around it."

"BRAINFREEZE!" I screamed clutching my head. I suddenly sat up and started eating again. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm a vampire, I cant get brain freeze!" I laughed along with Edward.

~~~EDWARDSPOV~~~

Mackenzie sat on my lap after preforming her trick that even had me shocked.

'Eddie. Pretend you can get into my head cause I have brain freeze' I heard Mackenzie say to me in her mind before she collapsed onto the floor.

I heard Carlisle walk in and ask what was going on.

"Dunno." I answered "I cant read her mind right now, its like there's a cold barrier around it."

I heard Mackenzie say 'Thanks' before shouting,

"BRAINFREEZE!" she started clutching her head before she suddenly sat up and started eating again. everyone's thoughts were saying she was crazy before they got confused again when she said "I'm a vampire, I cant get brain freeze!"

'Wow she's a multipower,' I heard Elizar think.

"She's a what?" I asked him out loud.

"A multipower, I haven't seen one as powerful as her before though. She has 5 powers, to blend in, to teleport, to control temperature, to borrow other peoples gifts and she also has the power of telekinesis both physical and mental. She can control objects or the mind."

"Really? Is that possible?" Carlisle asked. Everyone's mind was going crazy at the same time about how they want Mackenzie in their coven.

Mackenzie sat up quickly and told everyone she would be right back. As soon as she had gone the arguing happened.

"Does she belong to your coven Carlisle?"

"No." he answered calmly.

"But she seemed close to your 'son' there" someone said pointing at me, I growled.

"She is here to witness, she belongs to no coven." I shouted.

"I want her."

"She's going to join me!"

"If we had her we would be invincible!"

'Thanks for standing up for me Edward' I heard in my head. I knew Mackenzie was in the room using her ability to blend in.

"No she belongs to us!"

"No we want her!"

"She will want to join..."

"I'm not any of you's!" she suddenly shouted appearing on the sofa.

"Yours" Carlisle corrected.

"Mine? Exactly I am mine!" Carlisle looked confused at what she said but she had got the point across. "I don't want to join any of your covens, you are all greedy. Grow up. I am a person (almost) I have feelings too."

The other vampires in the room suddenly realised how they had been acting and calmed down apologising constantly.

"Chill no problemo" Mackenzie said smiling and pretending nothing had happened.