Introductions x

The girl just stood there as the men stalked towards her but just before Emmett grabbed her, she disappeared. All the men landed in a pile where she once was.

"Where'd she go?" Emmett asked.

"You know its rude to pounce on people who are only answering questions." the melodic voice chided.

The family swung round to find the girl laying across the sofa.

"How did you do that?" Carlisle asked fascinated.

"Ahhh well, that Carlisle is a fascinating question, I don't know." the girl explained. The vampires seemed shocked when she refered to them with their first names.

Edward had gone to stand in the corner with Bella, Renesmee and Jacob, along with Rosalie. Carlisle was joined by Esme closer to the girl while Emmett stood halfway between ready encase anything happened.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Emmett asked.

"Well Emmett when I woke up after the burning, I was able to teleport. You lot would call it a gift. Well one of them?"

"One?" Carlisle asked stepping closer.

"Yeah. I think I have a few... another is to be unnoticed. I can stand in a crowd wearing the most ridiculous things and no one notices me. I just fit in. My guess is, I can only be seen by people who want to see me. Or people I want to see me which is why you haven't noticed me being here until I wanted to be noticed. And I can freeze things. I expect I have others but I haven't figured them out yet." The girl explained. Carlisle looked thoughtful before letting it pass making a mental note to ask his friend and do some tests.

"You said after you woke up, after the burning but your not a full vampire." Edward stated also moving closer.

"Well yeah. I know." she gave him an 'I'm not stupid' look and turned away.

"Can you explain that?" He asked.

"Sure Edward." She grinned and sat up, crossing her legs "Story Time!" she called.

Emmett and Renesmee squealed and Emmett took a seat opposite her while Renesmee looked around her mothers legs. When they looked comfortable she grinned before starting.

"I was walking home, from my dance class, one night when it happened. It was dark, middle of winter almost Christmas. I was one block down from my house I just had to go down one ally to see my house when I was grabbed from behind. I dropped my bags and screamed, trying to pull away but the person was too strong. I was dragged into the forest, kicking and screaming, where I was released. I jumped up and swung around coming face to face with the most beautiful man I had every seen. He smiled at me and stepped closer. There was a gap in the trees where moonlight shone through and when he got closer I saw the colour of his eyes, red and I screamed. By then I had made so much noise, that someone had called the police because I could hear the sirens. I guess the man wanted to enjoy his 'meal' without being disturbed because before I could run he grabbed me and took off. It was so fast. Like a roller coaster, it was unbelievable. After a while he stopped and threw me on the ground. I got up and tried to run but he grabbed my hair and pulled my neck back before biting into my neck.

I could feel myself loosing consciousness when he finally let go. I fell to the floor and he started to walk off. When he was walking off he said

"Wont need to feed until Monday now," it was then that the pain set in and I started to whimper. He was by my side instantly.

"I don't want to create another vampire." he had said "Aro will have my head if she causes trouble. Will have to get the venom out and leave her to die"

I remember he picked me up by the neck and started to suck where he bit me. After a while he stopped. I couldn't move because a slight burning ache was taking over and my heart was slowing. He got up and left, thinking I was dead. The burning got worse, it felt like it was going towards my heart but it never seemed to make it. After nearly two days the pain stopped and I woke up."

During the story most of the vampires had taken a seat the only one left was Bella who was with Jacob in the corner.

"So what are you?" Carlisle wondered.

"I don't know. I seem to be like Renesmee but not as much." the girl said.

"What do you mean" Edward asked.

"Well I can eat human food, it don't taste the same as it used too, its blander but I can digest it. I don't need to sleep as much if I drink blood so I only sleep for an few hours a week if I drink enough but more if I tire myself out too much. And I don't grow, but my hair does. I am also warmer than a vampire but colder than a human," the girl told everyone.

"How do you know what Renesmee can do?" Rosalie asked suspiciously.

The vampires tensed awaiting the answer.

"Well since I have been created I have been travelling. I would stay with different covens for a night or two without them knowing. I like to learn things and I am looking for someone. I didn't mean any harm, I wasn't meant to make myself known but I thought I could help you."

"What are you looking for?" Renesmee's voice sounded from the corner.

"My creator. I wanted him to realise what he had done."