Surprises x

~~~3RDPERSONSPOV~~~

The Cullen clan sat in their living room digesting the information Alice had just given them, the Volturi were coming for them.

"When?" everyone asked.

"Not long. Little over a month." Edward and Alice spoke together.

"Why? Look for the trigger Alice." Jasper asked.

"It came out of nowhere Jazz. I was searching for Irina...she decided to go to them!"

"Can we stop her?" Jasper asked jumping to his feet.

"No its too late, she's nearly there." Alice replied looking defeated.

"What did she see when she came to visit us? Think about it, to someone who had lost their mother because of an immortal child, what would Renesmee look like?" Bella explained quietly.

"An immortal child." Carlisle replied. The whole room went silent.

"Cant we just explain to them that she's not one of them?" Bella spoke up looking for hope in the situation.

"They have enough proof in Irina's thoughts. They are coming to punish not talk."

"Then we fight!" Emmett almost cheered from the corner.

"We cant win!" Jasper snarled back.

"Not alone. But we have friends all across the world." Edward suggested.

"Friends we don't have to sentence to death." Carlisle told them.

"But what if we don't ask them to fight?" Emmett asked.

"Of course. The can come to witness, see that Renesmee isn't an immortal child. We can ask our friends of this." Esme told her husband.

Carlisle nodded, smiling.

"We would need an awful lot of witnesses." Rosalie explained.

"Yes. Tanyas coven, Siobhans, Amuns. Nomads; Garrett, Mary maybe Alistair, Peter and Charlotte and the Amazons."

"Yes we will have to split up, quickly."

Alice's eyes blurred over again.

"That was too fast Alice." Edward said.

"Before the snow sticks to the ground." Alice explained before having another vision.

"Alice it was too fast!" Edward exclaimed again.

"I cant see!" Alice shouted "Jacobs nearly here!"

"I'll get rid off him." Rosalie smirked standing up.

"No its okay. I will go outside. Come on Jasper"

Jasper looked confused by followed his wife outside.

"Hurry you have to find them all!" She called back just as Jacob walked in.

"Find who? Where's Alice gone?"

No one could find the words to explain what was happening to him.

"What? What is it?" he looked around waiting for someone to answer him.

"The Volturi are coming to kill everyone." A small melodic voice spoke up from the corner of the room

Everyone turned to see who had spoken not recognising the voice. Standing in the corner leaning against the wall was a young girl, aged 14 or 15. Her eyes were blue but had a ring of red around the outside and her lashes were long and full. She was amazingly beautiful, her skin tone was pale but her cheeks were rosy. She had light brown hair that went down to her knees and was rather messy, with leaves and twigs caught in it. She was wearing leather leggings with a dark green tank top covered with a black leather jacket, she had knee length boots on and a range of bracelets. If you listened close enough, you could just hear a quiet heart beat coming from her chest.

She looked at everyone in the eyes before the room reacted. All the vampires jumped up. Bella and Jacob pulled Renesmee into a corner and stood in front of her defensively. All the males leapt forward trying to catch the girl while Esme and Rosalie made sure she didn't escape from the room.