Chapter 31 : Trouble in his Hands

"ONE!! TWO!! ONE!! THOO!! THREE!!"

A hot tiring day, an extreme hot tiring day. A group of teenagers are enjoyed the hot tiring day with a wagon of water tank and a burning down beach.

Hope they'll be okay. Hope they're not burned on the fire. Hope they're dont be killed by the weight of the gigantic water tank.

"ICHI! NI! SAN! COME ON, BOYS! SHOW ME YOUR STRENGTH!"

"Nishiki, could you stop it?! I'm trying to not choke you down!" Hakuryuu shouted in anger.
*silence*

Tick....... tock....

"Are we there yet?" Kariya asked desperately.

"Heh, we're had walked for 20 meters and you're already dying?" Taiyou replied.
*underestimate expression*

"I THINK WE'RE HAD WALKED FOR 20 METERS TO THE HEAVEN!" Tenma cried. He's tried not to fell down, "SOMEONE! TAKE ME TO THE HEAVEN!"

"TENMA! IF YOU WANTED TO DIE, THEN WHO'LL BE TAKE CARE OF SASUKE?!" Kirino replied.

"Eh, you're right. OF COURSE I'LL TAKE SASUKE TO MY SIDE!! FOREVA!"

"No! Dont do that! I cant live if your leave me! Dont die or I'll die with you, Tenma!" Taiyou interrupted. He's suddenly released his hands from the wagon and ran onto Tenma panicly.

*crash*
*crack*
*bwooshhh*
*bang*

"TAIYOU!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!!!"

Cause one of the pressure spot in the wagon had gone, its began to moved alone without any barriers under it. The final its when Kariya losed his balance and fallen, the wagon entirely uncontrolled......

...... and dropped the water tank.....

...... till its empty of water....

"Kariya?! Are you okay?! Can you hear me, Kariya?!" Nishiki shaked Kariya's body carefully.

But Kariya isnt replied anything.

"Kariya?! Say something!"

Still no sign of annoying Masaki.

Tick.... tock.....

"Damn! This is cause of you, Taiyou!" Hakuryuu said angrily. "I had trusted you to join in, but you're kept messing around!"

"S-sorry, I didnt know it.... how about Kariya? That's fine if you're gonna kill me with chainsaw....," Taiyou replied fearfully.
*backwards steps*

"Kariya is okay, he's just fainted cause of tired. I know better about medical helps than Nishiki. And...." Hakuryuu suddenly slapped Taiyou right on the cheek. "If you wanna join in this group, prove yourself!"

Taiyou rubbed his reddish cheek. That's quite rude, Waterlily. But I'll prove it to you....

Tenma stared at the empty water tank.

Tenma still stared at it.

Tenma still stared.

Still stared.

Tick... tock.....

"Now, any idea to kill the fire?" He said.

Heck yeah, there isnt any single moves. And when the time turned into 09.35 AM, a help is came aboard.

"DONT WORRY, RANDOM PEOPLE! WE'LL HELP YOU SOLVE IT!"

A tiny littly boat is came from the horizon. Its carried hundreds of buckets, a lot of soccerball and three teenagers who's looks like a reggae group.

"Wait, my eyes are sick. Why are the boat is being riding by Bob Dylan?" Kirino said terrificly.

"Not you only, Kirino. I think I had saw a lost band from the hell," Taiyou replied.

"O-kay, forget about the reggae appearance. Why they're looks like Shindou, Alpha, and Gamma?" Hakuryuu said.

"GAH!!! WHY THEY'RE USING A FISHERMAN'S BOAT?! THAT ISNT COOL!" Tenma shouted maniacly.

"So, that's your problem?" Nishiki replied.
*sweatdrops*

"CALM DOWN PEOPLE! WE'LL BRING PEACE TO ALL OF YOU!"

"Please someone kill me now..." Hakuryuu sighed.

"PEACE!"

All: *saw the chapter* *blank face*

Me: *threw my phone away* Any problem with it? Dont kill mah phone!

All: *death glares*

Me: *laser glare*

Please vote or comment, nya!
Thanks!

GO Managers Summer Strike! [☆COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें