Chapter 9 : Tonight.. we are young

*enjoyed the music!*

After Shindou's magic with porn magazine, all of them is going back to the left area of Inazuma beach. In other side, Tsurugi must carried Kariya back.

*poor Tsurugi-kun*

Because sun is getting dissapear, the girls decided to stayed in boys tend. Kirino started to set tends control again. The result is...

Aoi, Akane, and Midori are placed in Nishiki's tend. While the owner is gonna have a night beneath stars.

*Nishiki pulled out his sleeping bag*

"I'm okay!" Nishiki said in despair.

When sun set is began, they're watched and burned some barbeques.

"Good job, Shindou! I didnt expect that you gonna bought this!" Nishiki said. He's quickly ate the meat.

Shindou smiled gently. "This thing is just a small problem for me."

"For a rich boy like you, of course it just a piece of cake. Maybe if you want to, you could buy this beach for private," Hakuryuu replied. He's stabbed his meat with a thin stick.

Akane take a pictures of the sunset moment.

"Shindou, okawari...," Hakuryuu said. He's walked to Shindou with his empty plate.

"Whoa, you're ate it very fast, Hakuryuu," Midori comment.

"That because he's starving, maybe he's can eat Shindou as well," Kariya mocked. Not long after that, Tsurugi slapped his face with wet pants.

Kariya grumbled. But, he's also has another trick to make a chaos.

Right before Shindou's barbeque things, there was an invisible little hole. If someone stepped on it...

TAP...

"FVJHERRVBZGHNGMI...!!!"

ZRAAK...
*crashed again*
*barbeques flies here and there*
*Tsurugi opened his mouth*

JPRET!
*Akane documented*

Kariya laughed loudly.
*silence*

Hakuryuu is sprawled on the sand. He's hair is decored by half-cooked meat while his right foot is sunked to the hole.

"KARIYAAAA!!! YOU'RE JERK!" Hakuryuu shouted angrily. He's walked to Kariya with horrible face.
*dark aura appeared*

"DONT FIGHT, YOU TWO! STOP! IF YOU DOESNT OBEYED MY RULE, I'LL SMASHED YOUR HEADS WITH THOSE MAGAZINES!" Shindou warned.

He's bought some porn magazines again.

"Ma, ma. Calm down, minna. Why dont we just enjoyed this special moment together?" Aoi suggested.
*think*

"Good idea, Aoi. Come on everybody, we're gonna sing Fun's song! WE ARE YOUNG...!!!" Kirino shouted.
*sweatdrops*

NEXT CHAPTER!
THEY'RE PLANNED TO COVER FUN'S SONG, SO KEEP READING!

THX

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN IE GO.

I DONT OWN FUN'S SONG EITHER.
SO I ASKED YOUR PERMISSION TO COVER FUN'S SONG! I CAN DO IT, RIGHT?